IGNORED

Rephlex NY?

Guest David R James

Guest David R James

Seriously, No one knows nothin about this event? I spose no body records grants sets cos he aint RDJ, apparently something like 2 hours of unreleased music ???? :omg:, no videos. I spect everyone was too mashed to care.

who the fuck goes out to a do so they can stand there with their fucking mp3 player and their iPhone recording everything like a fucking gaywad

i suspect this is exactly why this event doesnt get spammed on this fucking board (that and the too many cunts)

these people are the Man Utd fans of rave

Some of my friends went. They said it was awesome. They told me loads of other stuff but I can't be bothered. So yeah, delete thread.

i had 2nd dibs on a ticket but it didn't come to fruition which is probably a good thing cause it'd have to have been done by train

fuck that

i had my own rephlex nye party (by which i mean i dj'd really badly on drugs and played rodulate and cfx and tuss and analord and drexciya at my mates house party)

delete thread

Archived