IGNORED

Gescom - "G1"

ascdi

so, this exclusive "first ever" Gescom track is now posted on Bola's facebook page. it's very long, and pretty nice. jazz?

EDIT: time of track 16:23

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, what's the crack? Is this new or what? If so what happened to Fitton calling it a day?

Also, this track is fucking sweet.

here are the relevant posts from the Bola fb updates page:

Gescom One Monday, December 1, 2008 at 11:59am

The unreleased first ever GESCOM track (circa1994) featuring Darrell Fitton, Sean Booth & Rob Brown will be posted on the Bola page for a limited time only. I haven't decided how long yet, but it won't be forever... So check it out while you can!

and

2 New tracks available

Friday, November 14, 2008 at 3:15pm

Autechre Remix of D'breez track "Closer" circa 1992

and Metalurge full version circa 1994

only reason i found this was the "is Bola done?" thread led me to his last.fm where he said he was not done, which led me to this page where he's been doing all kinds of shit. looks like there's a new release of some kind coming for 06.09 as well. if you have fb (evil) join up and support the man!

Guest PusillanimousRex
g1 sucks

A bit harsh with your choice of words, perhaps, but... Keynell it is not. Quite obviously older material.

So, what's the crack? Is this new or what? If so what happened to Fitton calling it a day?

he's away playing darts lol.

he's away playing darts lol.

Your comment on the Facebook page gave me a bit of a lol

Oh that was you.

I haven't listened to it yet, thanks for the upload, did you get the file directy off facebook or did you record it? (I don't know what the facebook-player is like) Filesize is a bit small compared to the length... did you compress it?

g1 sucks

A bit harsh with your choice of words, perhaps, but... Keynell it is not. Quite obviously older material.

i loved tangle ill, a1 d1 is exellent and the keynell mixes are just great

i just dont get bola

Archived