IGNORED

Gescom - "G1"

ascdi

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
is this G1 track now titled Metalurge Complete?

no, they are two different tracks.

Bola said he would've removed them after a while from his facebook profile.

Anyway, it's still here http://www.sendspace.com/file/1dwfcn if you want it.

any chance you can grab & post the other unreleased tracks on his facebook profile?

- FORCASA 2 (Unreleased Unabridged Version)

- BAUMCYCLE

- Closer (Autechre Remix)

cheers!

Many thanks for that zip. wtf wit closer?

Metalurge is the "special designer song" from the AE 12 hour radio set that everyone was like "OMG WHAT IS THIS SONG!"

Thanks for the zip - there used to be a track called Blipsalt up for download somewhere, I (thought I) grabbed it then but didn't try to play it, I just now saw that the filesize was 3 KB... I'd like to hear it, is this one still available somewhere?

(I should check for correct file size right away next time, I usually save things that are only up for a while but decide to listen to them another time when I'm in the right mood, and then forget about having them)

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
Thanks for the zip - there used to be a track called Blipsalt up for download somewhere, I (thought I) grabbed it then but didn't try to play it, I just now saw that the filesize was 3 KB... I'd like to hear it, is this one still available somewhere?

(I should check for correct file size right away next time, I usually save things that are only up for a while but decide to listen to them another time when I'm in the right mood, and then forget about having them)

http://www.discogs.com/release/2964

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for pushing this up again without proving any news or anything, I just wonde

r .++ +++++

aah my cat did that. I just wondered - Bola's facebook is the only place where this G1 track has ever appeared? It hasn't by chance be released since this thread was made has it? *desperate* I'd be really interested in a higher quality version ... :unsure:

(psilab bob's cabin sounds a little alike but not so much that it could be called identical if you ask me)

Guest titsworth_courier

gosh, i know i'm late, but would someone repost the unreleased songs? the sendspace link is quite dead. thanks.

Archived