IGNORED

EXP027 Seasonal Affective EP

Guest Eggylips

Guest Max Marlow

what i like about you is your drum progression skill. you worked it best out on 3 and 5.track 2 is too heavyweighted and 4 a bit empty, tho theres an interesting speedup at 2:30. for my personal taste its a bit too much compression and way too less stops or breacks in these tracks.

very much experimental breakcore stuff, grasshoppa :) i bet you have some friends here, that will indeed love that stuff! -you know i need some more breathing areas, room, dynamic and a bit of slowdown and structured drums :) ....

edit: i just found about your comment on squee:

Nice man, was a bit tripped out at the start with all the stopping and starting, ok all the way. too many pauses........ whats with all the pauses? or am i just fucked up. Starnge, I liked it, but without the pauses.

i'd say thats the point here for me.

Guest grasshopper

Cheers man, kind of full on as you hear, like with acts like chevron, you just wish they went mad all the time, you know.

Cheers for the listenes

Guest grasshopper

fucking technology

ill fucking get you

cock

vbr what the fuck

sorry about lack of sounds, the fecking twatting cunting osacr winning twats

fucking hell i hate the fucking shites

fuck

its shite

what the fucks the shit with it

what the fucks the fucks

Hoooooly moly!

Ngeggi Ujad is fucking awesome! Those children samples and random babbling adds some sort of spooky athmosphere to the track - kinda VSnare-ish!

EXTREEEEEME!!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::beer:

EDIT: Oh and when you get back promise me you'll upload Renderashoqgh! It's fucking ace!

• 2 weeks later...
New ep, enjoyed making it very much, emotional and brutal, Would be cool to check it out, even if you haven't liked the tunes before.

EXP027 - GRASSHOPPA - SEASONAL AFFECTIVE EP

Plus there are two more new releases

EXP028 - BAZAAR - PACHA'S ALE EP

EXP026 - CASIO COMMMANDER

EXPERIMEDIA

Cheers

Am downloading... the only thing I don't like about it: Where's the option to download it all as one rar/zipfile?

Anyway, looks nice, so far, I'll review in some detail in a second.

BTW, I already downloaded Casio Commander about a month ago or so, and it's quite nice.

Tuscame Mist -

Nice drums. However, the melody gets a tad bit repetitive.

3/5 stars

Kqakgag Hhh9888

I like this. Reminds me of Autechre - Bine.

4/5 stars

Ngeggi Ujad

This is fuckin' awesome. I like that 303-ish melody. The random talking is awesome. That beeping is a nice touch.

5/5

Chance of Precipitation

Hahah, nice choice of samples (especially the weatherman). Nice melody.

5/5

Memoryloop

Nice break from the mayhem(relatively) of the rest of the tracks

5/5

Layjsu Luck

I like that melody-ish thing at the beginning, and that glass/metallic thing is cool and also the thing that sounds like it was made using granular stuff. The glass stuf at the end reminds me of that part of the movie "The Warriors" when that guy has the bottles on his fingers and it's making that really wierd clanging glass noise.

5/5

Overall, 5/5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest th'owin

Cheeeers for the stars and listen, not sure where the zip of it has gone, there is normally one, will follow it up.

last release as grasshopper/hoppa!

I was listening to Ngeggi Ujad again on a 1-hour car trip again, and I must say, it was fucking awesome. I was really diggin' the drums and the melodies and everything, it was fucking awesome. You know when you really really get into a really good track and it's just like holyshit and it's like it surrounds you and you've got the same rhythm running through you and shit. That's what was happening with me.

10 out of 5 stars.

Guest th'owin

Nice you got absorbed by the Ujad, it was one of those tracks that I really enjoyed making, wasn't a struggle at all, and found myself dancing while making it, proper. Glad it transfered to the listener. Havn't been on a car journey with tunes for fucking ages, but Kyuss always was the best driving music for me. cheers

:beer:

Archived