IGNORED

found a pic of luke and tom i bet you've never seen

YEK

Guest bitroast

nope! i'm guessing this is from a live show they did together?

don't think i've heard of them playing together.. other than the Tom 'n' Us track with BJ Cole.. and that 1 minute sample vibert sent for an email interview.

Guest bitroast
and that 1 minute sample vibert sent for an email interview.

whats this then?

there's an interview online somewhere where he included all these little snippets of songs and talks about them. i have no idea how to find it so maybe someelse could help. i think the interview was still up but not the mp3s, and someone on the forum had to upload them. i'm pretty sure there's a pusher track, and aphex track.

Guest JohnTqs
and that 1 minute sample vibert sent for an email interview.

whats this then?

there's an interview online somewhere where he included all these little snippets of songs and talks about them. i have no idea how to find it so maybe someelse could help. i think the interview was still up but not the mp3s, and someone on the forum had to upload them. i'm pretty sure there's a pusher track, and aphex track.

i want to hear that

yeah, It was from an exclusive interview Luke did for the Wagon Christ source back in '02 or '03, he posted clips of unreleased stuff as well as clips featuring AFX and Luke... a sort of acid type jam, as well as a track with Luke and Tom playing Disco Bass, both nor more than 45 second long. Fuckin a Jazz Band noobs.... just kidding i'll look about for them and post them.

yeah, It was from an exclusive interview Luke did for the Wagon Christ source back in '02 or '03, he posted clips of unreleased stuff as well as clips featuring AFX and Luke... a sort of acid type jam, as well as a track with Luke and Tom playing Disco Bass, both nor more than 45 second long. Fuckin a Jazz Band noobs.... just kidding i'll look about for them and post them.

please!

Guest bitroast
the vibert/aphex track is that 'analord' track from an old radio mix with a guy called gerald...i think? i think that was about the first thing i ever got from here - "you're listening to luke viberts 'six mix'".

you saying there's a longer mp3 about? i'm interested if anyones got it + the short clips as i forgot what they sound like :)

if these guys had grown some real balls they'd released a bitches brew sessions concept type of album already. Those clips sound really promising and a lot more alive than their usual released tracks.

get together in a room for a month, improvise, record everything, and compile the results into an album. success guaranteed

Archived