IGNORED

AFX - Konklaver

Guest The David

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tidbits require habitat which is abundant with truth for their daily sustenance. If a thread this big is built on lies then it would mean a certain death for this small creature.

Do the right thing Aphex. :mellow:

the truth so far..... from what i can tell, out of all the watmmies i know, only myself, tidbit, plum, impakt/EOD and Brian Tregaskin (and i'm pretty sure Etch) are on the rephlex mailing list. and from what i have gathered so far, throug a tireless campaign of private messaging, it appears, we each received different mp3 attachments in the Konklaver email. At least mine and plummy's were definitely different. i think tiddles also got sent that flan herd (posted above) track cause i spoke with him about it in irc the other day.

but Plummy got sent this clip in his mail.....

i got sent a myspace.

Jeez, is no one interested in that unreleased afx myspace post? Last post in thread...last time i share my rephlex emails with you lot.

Jeez, is no one interested in that unreleased afx myspace post? Last post in thread...last time i share my rephlex emails with you lot.

it was beautiful man don't feel bad it just didn't have the emotional impact of a fake account or mp3

Nah, let this continue... it's a good smokescreen

omg smoekskreen 4 wat joyrex ooh wat r u hintin at tell me tell me :angry: :angry:

Archived