IGNORED

AFX - Konklaver

Guest The David

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, another electronic music forum!!! and their konklaver thread is still on page 1???

The thread-starter made a few more posts there

It's half-hoax half-true. You'll understand in March.

Whatever?

Guest Dirty Protest
there is no evidence of this being real, im never looking at this thread again.

18 pages, like some sort of super Columbo shit going on there. And it is real, in mine and many hearts.

I don't think it's been explicitly said but I thought TRM hinted that The Long Hour That Has Shimmered got shitcanned in favor of a smaller release a.k.a. Katabatic. Who knows though.

It hasn't been shitcanned.

when RDJ heard TSH he literally had a music-induced stroke, since then Wisp has forcefully commandeered Rephlex and is working with Grant so he can be the new AFX. under this moniker, Wisp will release Konklaver, AKA The Shimmering Hour. AFX will continue to do live sets and release music because Wisp is (almost) a filthy ginger and only needs minor surgery to look exactly like the late RDJ.

Guest tv_party

Why would he? (pure speculation) He's probably not going to make much releasing an album.

The only reason I could see would be to take maybe a break even or small loss on an album and cash in on the publicity related commercial/remix offers which are a better bet than spending the time and loot to put out music just for a bunch of pimply faced teenage wankers and 39 year old hack imitators on forums to download and trash.

Guest hahathhat
Why would he? (pure speculation) He's probably not going to make much releasing an album.

im sure analord made millions.

Guest tv_party

im sure analord made millions.

I have no idea. Are there figures available for this?

My impression of the music industry from an outsiders perspective is that it's not nearly as lucrative as it once was to release music on a physical format. Unless you're doing it out of sheer love or determination to reach superstardom, hasn't the middle dried up quite a bit?

Outside of these esoteric microcosms who really knows about analord?

I could probably walk around all day tomorrow asking people if they've heard of it and I'd put pretty good odds that I could go 0 for n.

i heard he made 27 million from analord. that was from vinyl only sales too, not counting chosen lords or any other related sales.

Guest hahathhat
i heard he made 27 million from analord. that was from vinyl only sales too, not counting chosen lords or any other related sales.

trolling critical fail. you troll yourself in the foot

trolling critical fail. you troll yourself in the foot

i loled

nah, he only sold about 40 copies - his caravan's fucking full of them, can't shift the cunts for love nor money.... he's planning on making novelty ashtrays out of most of them and flogging them on Towan Beach for a fiver a pop.

Archived