IGNORED

AFX - Konklaver

Guest The David

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast
Yeah... that would be fantastic. If you've heard it... can you describe it?

Edit: Wait... is the OP ... Richard?

yes.

Yeah... that would be fantastic. If you've heard it... can you describe it?

Edit: Wait... is the OP ... Richard?

yes.

I've made a complete fool of myself in the past three posts haha. This news just came all so shockingly and suddenly... I was typing before thinking.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to this. Probably will go to the record shop tomorrow and put in an order.

Guest David R James

'The David' is one of richs best mates and he has gone behind his back like cnuts and posted this. Rich gave him a promo copy of it to see what he thought, cos he valued daves opinion. Rich is so pissed off by this that he decides to trash the whole fucking album and keep it for himself. 'The David' and rich are no longer friends.

Guest JohnTqs
'The David' is one of richs best mates and he has gone behind his back like cnuts and posted this. Rich gave him a promo copy of it to see what he thought, cos he valued daves opinion. Rich is so pissed off by this that he decides to trash the whole fucking album and keep it for himself. 'The David' and rich are no longer friends.

yep i can confirm that, i was there. richard is really good in a knife fight

Archived