IGNORED

AFX - Konklaver

Guest The David

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol rephlex/afx fans are so fucking gullible, jesus christ lol

wat?

Just because we are excited about the prospect of new aphex twin music... doesn't mean we are guillible.

Do you even know that this is false?

SRD has it listed on their new releases page, so i guess that this isn't a hoax.

Well... start counting down the days.

Where's that? I can't find it on here...

check again

SRD has it listed on their new releases page, so i guess that this isn't a hoax.

check again

What are you talking about? There is nothing that says AFX on that page.

Guest AphexTom9

check again

you have to log in to see releases past february

check again

you have to log in to see releases past february

ha ha ha

FAX - Raveklonk

01 - Lard Fan (4:10)

02 - A Snare Twit 2 (5:59)

03 - Wet Angle (5:43)

04 - Tits Or Enigmas (2:57)

05 - Raveklonk (8:41)

06 - Plebeian Headache If So (4:32)

07 - Shag For Kin (5:03)

08 - In 2 Fan (k?) (9:37)

Guest David R James

It is there but they are just being gay because it is not. Brian is trying his hardest to ms paint a screen shot right now.

wat?

Just because we are excited about the prospect of new aphex twin music... doesn't mean we are guillible.

i know that its most likely false because there is absolutely no definitive proof of any kind.

and i have been responsible myself for spreading rumors like this, its extremely easy to do especially among aphex fans. One such rumor that for some reason has still maintained it's validity that i personally started was that the Tuss was a duo then somebody random built upon the rumor by saying Tuss meant 'the two of us' and was somehow a collaboration between Vibert and RDJ. Strangely this rumor is still believed even among educated afx fans, even though i started it and i know its a complete utter lie.

has nothing to do with being excited about anything, it has to do with being gullible as fuck and believing everything you hear on the internet. Aphex twin fans in particular are some of the most gullible fucking people i've encountered. They believe A) aphex owns a tank B) lives in a bank c) does no digital editing of any kind on analord d) cut the album directly to a record cutter to be super analog (LOL this is real a watmmer actually said this not made up)

its not even just normal gullibilty its like Aphex twin fans themselves make shit up and then convince themselves its true. its a weird infinite loop urban ledgend machine

wat?

i know that its most likely false because there is absolutely no definitive proof of any kind.

and i have been responsible myself for spreading rumors like this, its extremely easy to do especially among aphex fans. One such rumor that for some reason has still maintained it's validity that i personally started was that the Tuss was a duo then somebody random built upon the rumor by saying Tuss meant 'the two of us' and was somehow a collaboration between Vibert and RDJ. Strangely this rumor is still believed even among educated afx fans, even though i started it and i know its a complete utter lie.

has nothing to do with being excited about anything, it has to do with being gullible as fuck and believing everything you hear on the internet. Aphex twin fans in particular are some of the most gullible fucking people i've encountered. They believe A) aphex owns a tank B) lives in a bank c) does no digital editing of any kind on analord d) cut the album directly to a record cutter to be super analog (LOL this is real a watmmer actually said this not made up)

My points are...

CAT200

This thread is still open

Joyrex a month ago said something was in the works

So I am speculating that this looks like its true. Is it ridiculous to form that belief?

My points are...

CAT200

This thread is still open

Joyrex a month ago said something was in the works

So I am speculating that this looks like its true. Is it ridiculous to form that belief?

ok CAT200 what? i dont understand that, you're assuming that since 200 is a special number it will jhave to be an AFX Release? why in god's name would you assume that?

this thread is still open because the mods dont give a shit about closing threads to fake releases, in fact they probably get a laiugh out of so many gullible fan boys jizzing over a non existent release started by a random msg board poster

Aphex twin always has something 'in the works' it took him like 4 years to release the songs on Rusuhup edge so by definition im sure he's always sitting on great music.

you have offered zero proof of anything

.....then somebody random built upon the rumor by saying Tuss meant 'the two of us' and was somehow a collaboration between Vibert and RDJ...

hehe that was one of mine

i think he means CAT200 as in that is the next cat number for rephlex

yeah only richard or grant could possibly know that

Guest David R James

"They believe A) aphex owns a tank B) lives in a bank c) "

U know he does own a tank like vehicle yeah? I saw him use it on a tv show in the 90's. Fuck knows waht show that was.

And u know he lives in a converted back, well did, lives in scotland at the mo. Or have i misunderstood what u said?

Guest JohnTqs

not really they have CAT199 on rephlex.com so CAT200 will be next, for the CAT at least. they do things like CAT808 for quadrastate but that was for 808 state, they don't just skip around. they do have a few other one's like "BFORD" and "ANALORD". But CAT200 is the logical next catalogue number.

more like

Cylob - Konklaver

01 - Flan Ard (4:10)

02 - Saint Water 2 (5:59)

03 - Gatelewn (5:43)

04 - Mist In Storage (2:57)

05 - Konklaver (8:41)

06 - Fashionable Headpiece (4:32)

07 - Kashing For (5:03)

08 - In (Fank2) (9:37)

Guest Helper ET

the titles and song lengths alone should be a huge indicator that this is obviously fake. let me break it down for you

01 - flan ard - an attempt to create anagram looking words that look similar to "analord"

02 - saint water 2 - an attempt to create some kind of relationship between global goon track titles and a new afx one. also the "2"

03 - gatelewn - whatever

04 - mist in storage - whatever

05 - onklaver - a mix between a conclave (a secret meeting) and clavier, an unpopular instrument AFX is supposed to "make cool"

06 - fashionable headpiece - tongue in cheek title about headphones

07 - kashing for - connected to number 8...

08 - in (fank)2 - using k©ashing from title 07 and following it down to in, then back up to the for, then back down to "fank". as if afx is releasing new music to cash in for a new instrument (called fank for some reason), or for a person named fank (common name in some countries). also again another "2"

you're going to have to do better than that The David!

next time at least do it on a few different music boards so that it looks more real. i shall now bow out and exit this thread, as i no longer have a need to be a part of whatever plot The David has going on. i bid you a due.

and if it is real then awesome and ive made a fool of myself

also this

Trust me, you should look forward to this.

of course we are going to be looking forward to this, its afx

not really they have CAT199 on rephlex.com so CAT200 will be next, for the CAT at least. they do things like CAT808 for quadrastate but that was for 808 state, they don't just skip around. they do have a few other one's like "BFORD" and "ANALORD". But CAT200 is the logical next catalogue number.

i was....

nevermind

Archived