IGNORED

AFX - Konklaver

Guest The David

Guest David R James

I thought ET had fucked of home. Oh no he has returned to tell us why this is fake. Many of us will not believe this untill it happens, it goes without saying, Oh shit, dids justs saids iTS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Glass Plate

I just can't wait for all the fake leaks!

If only it was a new moniker again so we could make another fake myspace.

if this is fake, then i will be pissed, albeit for different reasons than most of you.

when I read the New and Upcoming releases I expect REAL releases to be posted. why cant they fuck off with this hoax to the AFX boards or the GenBan board?

now I wont even bother reading this board....i should make up a bunch of fake releases and spam them.

Guest David R James
i returned long before i posted that mr david r james

now stop talking about me!

Ive posted similar posts long b4 this post about u posting long b4 this post Mr ET.

Guest Helper ET

i hear 46! do we have 47? 47, 47, 47, 47, 47, 47 anyone for 47, 47, 47, 47, 47 pages for the afx - konklaver thread, will it reach 47 pages? do i have 47, 47, 47, 47, 47.......any takers? 47, 47, 47, 47.....

Guest JohnTqs
i think he means CAT200 as in that is the next cat number for rephlex

yeah only richard or grant could possibly know that

not really they have CAT199 on rephlex.com so CAT200 will be next, for the CAT at least. they do things like CAT808 for quadrastate but that was for 808 state, they don't just skip around. they do have a few other one's like "BFORD" and "ANALORD". But CAT200 is the logical next catalogue number.

i was....

nevermind

i'm just saying that's what i think he means

Archived