IGNORED

AFX - Konklaver

Guest The David

if you do a google search, u will see different forums have the exact same wording "01 - Flan Ard (4:10)

02 - Saint Water 2 (5:59)

03 - Gatelewn (5:43)

04 - Mist In Storage (2:57)

05 - Konklaver (8:41)

06 - Fashionable Headpiece (4:32)

07 - Kashing For (5:03)

08 - In (Fank2) (9:37)

Trust me, you should look forward to this.

Cheers."

for example

http://www.ravelinks.com/forums/f175/afx-k...0-lp-cd-178839/

http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=26269

i mean, the names just sound like a bunch of shit anyway so fuck it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got the promo 12" in the mail today. Sounds very lush. He takes the concepts from Federation Trough and puts a new spin on it. I'll upload a short clip for you all ;)

afx.mp3

Just got the promo 12" in the mail today. Sounds very lush. He takes the concepts from Federation Trough and puts a new spin on it. I'll upload a short clip for you all ;)

afx.mp3

what the hell is federation trough?

Guest Helper ET

afx.mp3

nice tipper track you got there

"Rephlex Warpmart Bleeb AFX Autechre Squarepusher Mp3 Collaborative Merger launch spectacle with continuous live video feeds to all Rephlex + Warp Artist Studios + free Hard Drive access. New and exclusive releases from Boards of Canada, AFX, The Beatles, Aphex Twin, Bradley Strider, Caustic Window and Autechre. Signed limited mp3's available. Plus lottery draw to 'Cam2Cam with AFX' and a Mountain Biking trip with Autechre. 'AFX Used Toilet Roll Charity Auction'

Launches March 31st 2009."

Guest David R James

Im convinced now. Its been posted on more than one forum it must be real. There is no way anyone would do that if it wasnt real.

Guest David R James
Well at least change the title so it says "FAKE" next to it... so people know. Cause this is going to spread like wild fire and if this is fake... then thats going to suck for some people.

Im not here to disagree with u but if it is fake then thats the point, to spread it around the place.Thats rumours for u. I wouldnt be suprised if this was just someone on xlt who has read the post there and then posted this baby.

afx.mp3

Yeah me too, i reckon my fave track is this one:

Bangin! :aphexsign:

i like this excerpt from "flan herd" from the latest rephlex mail out

presumably this is an alternate mix of Flan Ard ???

Is that Impakt? I love his stuff like that.

Is that Impakt? I love his stuff like that.

LUDD makes moosics too ya know...

do you have an extended version of this LUDD? i likey.

i think he means CAT200 as in that is the next cat number for rephlex

yeah only richard or grant could possibly know that

not really they have CAT199 on rephlex.com so CAT200 will be next, for the CAT at least. they do things like CAT808 for quadrastate but that was for 808 state, they don't just skip around. they do have a few other one's like "BFORD" and "ANALORD". But CAT200 is the logical next catalogue number.

i was....

nevermind

Reading this entire thread was only worth it for this comment from LUDD. Hilarious!

Archived