IGNORED

Ascdi - Arguments Versions

ascdi

Hello Wattem. Once again I am going to post some songs in you despite the fact that I have more or less failed in my promise to actually listen and contribute otherwise to this forum.

The files on offer today are a cleaned-up remaster of the fruits of my brief flirtation with mixer-feedback-based "noise-y ambient" music, circa 2003-2004.

Here is the link if you are bored of reading my story already.

The link goes to Last.FM where you can stream as well as download in 320k (check the charming shout I left to myself for the DL link).

Despite being basically done as a fun diversion at the time, I still am in love with these tracks. If you are interested in hearing them, please listen at least to Arguments 2, as track 1 is much spazzier & not really representative of the, dare I say, DARK AMBIENT VIBEZ that follow.

Gear used includes mainly a Behringer mixer feeding back on itself through various effect devices and multi-tracked. But the later tracks in the series begin to incorporate sk-1, shortwave radio bursts, and Nord Modular.

Love,

Peter

Archived