IGNORED

weed

Guest weed

Guest abusivegeorge

I had a friend called Alex and one day on the way out of the changing rooms, he punched me full pelt in the stomach and winded me beyond belief, so the following day, I found him in A block at school and kicked the fucking shit out of him, I got suspended and put on report for a year.

Don't buy weed from an Alex, only bad things will happen.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some thai stick thats as dry as a whores fusty envelope. Smokes like pubes, but gets me super mellow. So shut the fuck up weed, hack it down like the rest of us. No one cares about this total non-problem.

Edit - Look at the tray I found today, someone left it outside their house. It weighs a tonne. This tray is more interesting than this thread.

post-3926-1232664579_thumb.jpg

Guest Glass Plate
I have some thai stick thats as dry as a whores fusty envelope. Smokes like pubes, but gets me super mellow. So shut the fuck up weed, hack it down like the rest of us. No one cares about this total non-problem.

Edit - Look at the tray I found today, someone left it outside their house. It weighs a tonne. This tray is more interesting than this thread.

How does that tray work as a gong? It looks like it could make a cool gong.

Guest abusivegeorge
shove the weed into your grilled cheese sandwich of a vagina

then watch this video

when you finish watching this video, your weed will be moist.

fucking lol

Guest Glass Plate
shove the weed into your grilled cheese sandwich of a vagina

then watch this video

when you finish watching this video, your weed will be moist.

I expected this post from the get-go.

How does that tray work as a gong? It looks like it could make a cool gong.

Yeah, thats what I hoped, it doesnt have any ring to it at all, just a bit clunky and dead. I rolled it down my road for a while and it sounded great frizbeed over tarmac, but other than that it just serves as a good tray. Its now my bedside table.

How are you doing that?!

Fucked if I know.

Fucked if I know.

Fucked if I know.

Fucked if I know.

Fucked if I know.

Fucked if I know.

Fucked if I know.

Guest cuntlicker

i actually have the solution to your problem weed...

you want to get one of those cheap little throw away cigar humidors.. the metal kind that's filled with cork that you dip into water for a few seconds. you get at them at most head shops for a dollar, but you could also use a more traditional box humidor. but anyway you just dip the thing in water for a second and then dry it off and throw it into your stash in a ziplock container. by the next day your buds should be ready for smokin :sorcerer:

Archived