IGNORED

PARKOUR EPIC FAIL VIDS(my new favorite form of entertainment)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I cant believe I didnt even think of looking for this shit before, I could have know this zeitgeist genre of comedic delight would be out there ready to sweep me off my feet

WHERE TO EVEN START?? there appears to be tons of classic parkour epic fail vids on youtube so i'll just drop a few random lolz

OHH SHIT!! THIS ONES BRUTAL

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

that one kinda killed the buzz.. FUCK

EDIT:fail, partly my ignorance to blame, partly why do you need to put a simple small ass youtube wrap code for the embed html to work now, I dont see why thats anything but an inconvenience hehe o wellz

crackaz I fixed it and I totally planned it out to have an epic fail inside a thread about epic fails, two birds with one stone eh? :angry:

and fuck you theo, this thread is more entertaining than reading your constant whiney bitterly obese complaints

this is what happens when idiots try to do cool shit - first kid is a spaz for realising a rusty bit of metal isnt going to hold his weight, second guy is just a malcoordinated prick.

im not gonna sit and fucking go through and pic through the hundreds of great parkour fail vids you start with one good source on youtube and it leads you through trail of destiny

ohh and what a suprise the only two kids who Ive been forced to talk shit on dont like my thread surprise surprise niggyz

you only came in here to troll, If I would have posted a secret vid of ricky lake eating old lepard penis you kids would still be bitter

im soo hurt

although jazzband(from what is brought to my attention) and horrible techno I guess this is a pretty good fail montage

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

this is what happens when idiots try to do cool shit - first kid is a spaz for realising a rusty bit of metal isnt going to hold his weight, second guy is just a malcoordinated prick.

beneboi claims the second vid is a bitch, I havent examined to verify his statement, but I guess I can watch it again without squirming thinkin of my nutsack getting impaled

hahaha thats classic

I think ive seen this in a montage before for but the whole event is prety unbelievable such a fucking bad fail

hahaha thats classic

I think ive seen this in a montage before for but the whole event is prety unbelievable such a fucking bad fail

he handles that well

im not gonna sit and fucking go through and pic through the hundreds of great parkour fail vids you start with one good source on youtube and it leads you through trail of destiny

ohh and what a suprise the only two kids who Ive been forced to talk shit on dont like my thread surprise surprise niggyz

you only came in here to troll, If I would have posted a secret vid of ricky lake eating old lepard penis you kids would still be bitter

im soo hurt

although jazzband(from what is brought to my attention) and horrible techno I guess this is a pretty good fail montage

beneboi claims the second vid is a bitch, I havent examined to verify his statement, but I guess I can watch it again without squirming thinkin of my nutsack getting impaled

Really weird post. I read it like 5 times.

...trail of destiny...niggyz....ricky lake eating old lepard penis...squirming thinkin of my nutsack getting impaled....

Edit - I found a really nice tray today, someone left it outside their house. It weighs a tonne. This tray is more interesting than this thread.

post-3926-1232674497_thumb.jpg

hahah the thread title had no false advertisement, just a declaration of pure simple self indulgent amusement of stupid humans hurting themselves. im pretty sure its natural instinct to find people fucking up hilarious, if you dont find it enjoyable than your denying primal dna marrow(ive had zero minutes of sleep in 36 hours approx. if that further excuses how entertaining i found this new evolution in failure to be beyond the obvious)

IVE SEEN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY POINTLESS THREADS ON HERE(that have no substance, no cheap amusement, completely wankery of boringness with no excusable purpose)

im sorry this thread wasnt another masturbatory african american electronic music jazz band tuss joke, trolling sarcastic bait or an extravagant insightful weed conjured tidbit of knowledge.

but anyway the "tray" as you put it(I would imagine things of the sort have some type of prestigious title) looks quite celestial, almost like the beginning of some crazy late 80s movie were a kid finds thrown out magical item that grants him the ability to speak with other worldly creatures but also stops him from aging, forcing him to see his friends die and then climax's into a life changing lesson of why you cant take your peers for granted heh

I think the man wailing while wearing a Hellraiser t-shirt is really what makes it. I have no idea what they expected to happen.

My personal favorite is this:

I feel like a bad person for laughing at just about everything in this thread.

I never get tired of this:

hahahaha I wasnt sure if it was legit lengthy lolz at first but after watching it a few times hahah the way they are both dieing in unison is fucking amazingly hilarious ohhh and yah the hellraiser shirt and stupid ass orange raver pants definitely add another level of ricky retardo to the scene

Archived