IGNORED

PARKOUR EPIC FAIL VIDS(my new favorite form of entertainment)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I have always wanted to do an Indy style rubbing. I have a friend who reads sanscrit, he's going to decipher the hidden messages.

I think its going to make a really good drugs table.

im like sooo totally stoked on this shit right now, bro

listen spook I know excitedly intrigued but if you keep up the sass ima gather up your nancy's, come down to forth worth, skull fuck your grandchildren and gut your step mothers cousin with a spoon, im so cereal its not even oatmeal.

roflcopters grape lady is nearly the worlds most jazzband but yah I could probably watch that video until forever and not get bored of it, epic fails that perfect are sent from G O D himself

I hope this isn't jazzband but Funniest Home Videos is also good.

.... ya i dont think you will be putting another tally on your lol worthy post count anytime soon.... hehe jk

classic dui fail vids

all the vids of people doin crazy shit in gta4 makes me want to play it again for the first time in like 5 months or something.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

the olive prank was waaay funnier then the head crushers part

my sleepless delusional mindset made me want to believe that all I needed to watch was good parkour fail vids but now I realize theres not a lot of good ones so my quest for fail must have no boundaries

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

this is such a stupid fail I thought it was fake for the first 2 times watching, fast forward to the last 10 seconds

Dumbass wannabe parkour fall

HOLY SHIT bitch busts the sickest front flip HAHAH!

Fat bitch bike jump fail

kids are smart

Spazzy ADHD kid eats wall

EDIT:youtube wont let these vids embed for whatever reason, too many youtube vids on this page or something

nevermind i failed the vids were from myspace and wouldnt embed because we have to use these dumbass code tags to get html to work... WHYZORS??? does codebox work for any html code? and we should be able to edit a post more than 3 times

whatevz time to work on music

hahahaha thats extremely goofy especially with the music and setup it seems like its just gonna all goes as planned and then BOOM all the hardwork to see your shit burn in seconds

nevermind I definitely havent tapped this resource completely yet

this vid has plenty of good fuck ups but also sports one of the most annoying hardcore songs ive ever heard

haha Sepultura makes me feel like im 13 again

Archived