IGNORED

Why Are Thin People Not Fat?

Guest boo

The world is affected by an obesity epidemic, but why is it that not everyone is succumbing? Medical science has been obsessed with this subject and is coming up with some unexpected answers. As it turns out, it is not all about exercise and diet. At the centre of this programme is a controversial overeating experiment that aims to identify exactly what it is about some people that makes it hard for them to bulk up.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops. i meant to say there's documentary about this on bbc2 on monday..

some people have a thyroid problem or whatever and put on weight easily, everyone else gets fat if they eat too much, then there's people who don't get fat whatever they eat

some people have a thyroid problem or whatever and put on weight easily, everyone else gets fat if they eat too much, then there's people who don't get fat whatever they eat

My thyroid packed up in '92. For the few months before I took thyroxine I were a fat fuck and ate near to nothing.

Archived