IGNORED

gary numan

delet...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep it goeing wix xe fast virjonz ... -sie- .. i think iem waeking peepl up eevn xoe iev got xe volyuem nir ziroe ..

grr ,... hence my lack of properly testing and pressing ditties within the party thread ... soe take it away kids ...

lol at inteview iem wotcing ... toazted interview .. sounds like he's trying for a god damn manson esthetic .. yukoe ...

eneewae soz ..

soe ...

luvf dleetr .. ;-x ..

I love Numan, even all his recent stuff. Sacrifice is amazing. It's a shame The Mighty Boosh inspired the hipsters kids to only like Gary Numan in an ironic sense.

That first video was from the 1979 Living Ornaments tour. I have the double album of that. Fucking fantastic. In fact, I have a near-complete Numan discography.

And the guy still makes music!

• 11 years later...

is it just me or the songs in the pleasure principle all sound the same? same key? not dissing just feel like sometimes can't tell the songs apart from each other... maybe it's a conceptual album? i think that if one transposed some melodies all of them would fit together perfectly...

On 1/24/2009 at 2:11 PM, delet... said:

keep it goeing wix xe fast virjonz ... -sie- .. i think iem waeking peepl up eevn xoe iev got xe volyuem nir ziroe ..

Massive cringe

5 hours ago, Tim_J said:

is it just me or the songs in the pleasure principle all sound the same? same key? not dissing just feel like sometimes can't tell the songs apart from each other... maybe it's a conceptual album? i think that if one transposed some melodies all of them would fit together perfectly...

Numan had no idea of keys at the time. Perhaps the songs sound similar to you because of the synth used on each track but he didn’t have much equipment to work with. Regardless it’s an iconic album and still sounds amazing. 

Archived