• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jesus christ i hate this forum

I didn't really get into Numan's work until some years ago, though I had been aware of Cars and Are "Friends" Electric? since I was a pre-teen; in 2013 Splinter (Songs From A Broken Mind) came out and

I’m genuinely sorry, BCM. I think I do as well. 

Posted Images

keep it goeing wix xe fast virjonz ... -sie- .. i think iem waeking peepl up eevn xoe iev got xe volyuem nir ziroe ..

grr ,... hence my lack of properly testing and pressing ditties within the party thread ... soe take it away kids ...

lol at inteview iem wotcing ... toazted interview .. sounds like he's trying for a god damn manson esthetic .. yukoe ...

eneewae soz ..

soe ...

luvf dleetr .. ;-x ..

that last one sounds so much like a friend of ours (here .. forum wise) that it's uncanny ..

Edited by delet...

first two albums and the earlier red and BLUE ones are gold... the pleasure principle does often sound like 2 or 3 songs and 10 other versions of those songs, but that's sort of the appeal.

i'm still slightly annoyed how basement jaxx copped so much of m.e. and ruined one of his best songs.

EDI: blue

Edited by ieafs

I love Numan, even all his recent stuff. Sacrifice is amazing. It's a shame The Mighty Boosh inspired the hipsters kids to only like Gary Numan in an ironic sense.

That first video was from the 1979 Living Ornaments tour. I have the double album of that. Fucking fantastic. In fact, I have a near-complete Numan discography.

And the guy still makes music!

• 11 years later...

is it just me or the songs in the pleasure principle all sound the same? same key? not dissing just feel like sometimes can't tell the songs apart from each other... maybe it's a conceptual album? i think that if one transposed some melodies all of them would fit together perfectly...

Edited by Tim_J