Let's use this page to finally make this a peaceful and loving place again without the spiteful negativity of certain other members, not gonna mention names (BCM)

Edited by dingformung
  • Like 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jesus christ i hate this forum

I didn't really get into Numan's work until some years ago, though I had been aware of Cars and Are "Friends" Electric? since I was a pre-teen; in 2013 Splinter (Songs From A Broken Mind) came out and

I’m genuinely sorry, BCM. I think I do as well. 

Posted Images

dingformung and ivan ooze i totally love you both and i'm not really mad, i'm just being a silly billy. all is love and all is good.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, BCM said:

dingformung and ivan ooze i totally love you both and i'm not really mad, i'm just being a silly billy. all is love and all is good.

toppng.com-bob-marley-1600x1283.png

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

it has come to my attention that certain users are trying to sabotage the childish hostility we have carefully baited over the course of this thread. not gonna name names (bcum) but there is no room for chilly willy fucking love is good, get your underwear off my plasma screen. to redress the issue and as a firm reminder to you cunts that we hate each other, here is a trailer for tom six's upcoming feature film "The Onania Club"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1