IGNORED

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

perunamuusi

Guest plangplang

HAHA!

this is like the best meme ever happened to the internet. is that what you call a meme?

Microsoft Songsmith software is genuinely fantastic.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

this is actually a legit remix

does anyone know a good place to look for acapella song versions, some kind of library for that?

on youtube they have a bunch of acapella vids that appear to have the music filtered out, I think theres some kind of software plugin that processes out the music, its not perfect though

anyway I know beneboi does acapella remix'es all the time he would know

that dumb ass nigher makes dangerously angry, I cant believe im still listening if I had to listen that nigher for an entire day i would end up murdering many dumb humans with a spoon

"My band has said my songs have been a little stale lately.... maybe this is just what I need"

Hahahahahahahahah!! Yeah! microsoft songsmith will breath some life into them :P

Holy shit the Beastie Boys and Billy Idol ones had my in-laws looking at me all funny...see this therad just goes to show you: from jazz can come great win.

this reminds me of band in a box, if anyone remembers that

Fuck yeah, the vocalists at school loved that shit...

Archived