IGNORED

easementh - left to a small voice

hokum

Guest dorian concept

like the bit of the song, ...

kind of agree with androne on the hmm sample though, .. some ohhs and ahhhs would be nice tou -

thx for sound ,...

i really dug this hokum, from the chipped drum intro, to the roll into lazy kick pattern right into the easy groove. loved the slightly out of time rythms, - organic but techy at the same time. too short!

the the mm sample should be used once, as the others said, or should be lower in the mix and alter over the bars its used (for eksampel, eq'd from low to high).

Guest Adjective

its cozy

i think the affirmative 'mhmm' became part of the drumkit and maybe only a volume adjustment would make it sit better. i have no problem with the repetition

the track deserves to be longer

if you were feeling bold... you could build the track into the intenseness of that opening noise (around 00:05-00:08 mark) as the song progresses

Mmm not exactly sure what this track is trying to be. It seems to have gone through about 4 notable changes pretty quickly. Mmm some interesting individual sections in it but to me it really sounds just like a sketch and bare bones of an actual track at the moment. Has that sort of laid back Aphex feel. The bit I dug the most was the 39-49secs 32 bars worth of music - shame it was so short. Again some nice sections but dunno just feels a bit sketchy and incomplete to me at the moment. Don't know what else to say really. Be keen to hear how develops.

Archived