IGNORED

I saw Rotting Christ on Saturday.

essines

It was fucking awesome. they played an unforgettable show. the first opening band blew balls pretty fucking hard and like fags, but the second band was a bunch of little boys who looked no more than 16 years old that tore it up. apparently theyre signed to Nuclear Blast. Met their bass player who was hanging out in front of the merchandise table holding a flying v guitar for some reason. good guys.

But holy shit did rotting christ tear it up. played all the hits. will post pictures as soon as i get em from my friend.

ps i know nobody here gives a shit. but i'm excited.

Guest analogue wings
i love rotting christ. kreator, exodus and belphagor are playing here in april. that's going to be rediculous.

Exodus!

*feels slightly less old*

Guest tv_party

I'm way into thrash so I <3 exodus. saw anthrax live twice. one time was outdoors at a huge show, dumbfuck skinheads got out of hand so police threw tear gas into the pit. lots o lols from the crowd.

fuck im gonna listen to toxic waltz now!

Guest my usernames always really suck
rediculous.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

i even saw that one but i don't care. it's also spelled belphegor.

but yeah thrash is hit and miss with me. i love kreator and sodom and a bit of destruction but black metal and offshoots there of are what i really like.

Guest tv_party

you were at that show (phoenix center)?

me I get more into the tech/death stuff (kinda stagnated lately) but I also love the doom ala electric wizard/eyehategod/iron monkey, but darkthrone is sweet as well as some black stuff here and there. I like some striborg too. Grief and trepidation is quite a powerful one.

yeah i can't say there isn't a type of metal i hate, except power metal. i would have to struggle to enjoy that.

but opeth or gorgoroth or amon amarth, to name drop, are some of my favorites.

i love rotting christ. kreator, exodus and belphagor are playing here in april. that's going to be rediculous.

Exodus!

I've seen Exodus live a few times!

*realizes it was 20 years ago*

*feels old again*

i want to see belphegor for the lol factor. they are so blatantly blasphemous that they have to be joking half the time. course my favorite song by them is Fukk The Blood Of Christ. I'm stoked for that.

But Rotting Christ. Holy shit. fucking awesome. Sakis Tolis had really ugly boots on though.

• 2 weeks later...

i planned on getting earplugs but i just didn't get around to it, next show i'm either going to get some plugs or just hang back, but hanging back is totally lame so i'll probably end up with the slightly less lame scenario of wearing earplugs.

Archived