IGNORED

Xbox 360 awesome games time

Guest theSun

Guest blicero
GTA4

Fallout 3

/thread

/read /thread

he said multiplayer. fallout doesn't even have multiplayer and GTA4 has crappy multiplayer.

best multiplayer games for 360:

left4dead

halo3

gearsofwar2

Call of Duty 4, CoD: World at War is ok, but not as good.

battlefield2

rock band 2

there area a lot more i can't think of right now.

i've played all those, thinking about getting halo 3. i have gta4, madden 09 and mass effect now.

looking for more dynasty warriors esque or baldurs gate too. i'm not really picky though as long as it's awesome fun times.

Guest blicero
He said both on- and offline :)

so fallout has some great offline multiplayer?

BTW, for couch co-op (offline) i recommend Lego Star Wars. seems childish, but is a lot of fun. great game for a GF who isn't much of a gamer.

i've played all those, thinking about getting halo 3. i have gta4, madden 09 and mass effect now.

looking for more dynasty warriors esque or baldurs gate too. i'm not really picky though as long as it's awesome fun times.

re: baldur's gate :(

there will be no more baldur's gate. i believe the developer went tits up or something.

final fantasy XIII is coming out, and Resident Evil 5 will be co-op

what are some sweet multiplayer 360 games for online or off? shooters, fighting, whatever, what do you guys play?

I like this one where the front of the xbox lights up with three red rings, like Simon... oh, wait

Guest assegai
what are some sweet multiplayer 360 games for online or off? shooters, fighting, whatever, what do you guys play?

I like this one where the front of the xbox lights up with three red rings, like Simon... oh, wait

Do you work for Sony?

Do you work for Sony?

No, just love their products. Always have.

Guest nene multiple assgasms
super street figher II turbo mega hd ultra remix

caffeine-free diet cherry vanilla dr pepper

Guest abusivegeorge

super street figher II turbo mega hd ultra remix-fucking seriously.

Unreal Tournament

Quake Wars: Enemy Territory

Fifa 09

Forza Motorsport 2

Gears Of War 2

Worms-original, of course.

World series of poker:Tournament of champions-any of them.

a third or fourth vote for Gears 2 - though they fucked up the multiplayer imo with the game-matching system similar to Halo 3 - it's crap. Was better in first Gears where you could stay on a server for as long as you liked playing multiple games and maps. Why they fucked with it is beyond me. Horde mode is something else though - get some mates together and you can be on there for days on end trying to finish lv50.

Call of Duty 4 is pretty great, but I played it for about 6 months and after a while realized how really unbalanced the whole airstrike/helicopter reward system is. To this day, Halo 3 is the most well balanced, well designed, mutiplayer shooter I've played. I only wish it were on PC. :(

For single player I'd really recommend Braid and Rez HD from the arcade. Stellar games. Also, grab the Orange Box if you haven't played all of those games already.

for the record, i refuse to buy another playstation.

i had a ps1 and ps2 and both crapped out on me after ~2 years.

My 1994 Japanese Playstation still works.

My 2001 PS2 probably still works - had it until the slimline models came out in 2004 and sold it to a mate.

My 2004 slimline PS2 still works.

My PS3 did have a bad Blu-Ray drive diode that died unfortunately after the warranty expired, but it's since been repaired and no issues to date

Sounds like you either don't know how to take care of your electronics, or just had bad luck.

Archived