IGNORED

Happy Birthday Bro

Guest abusivegeorge

so anyway its my birthday and i ended up going to see the panacea or some shit at some club and it was fucking gay apart from when someone downstairs played that SS black tune or whatevr it is with the v-v-v-v-v i-i-i-i- p-p-p-p-p--p dub dub dub dub plate plate plate plate biz biz nesss ness assss weee rrrrrollll with the sounda the dddd jjjjjjjjjj etc

apart from thta it was a bit gash.

some proper fit bird there in a mink coat. i well wanted to give her a cuddle

happy birthday evrybody

I do apologise for being so boring, I guess I just don't bother trying to be creative or funny here. I just post one word answers most of the time, or make threads about football players.

I hope your birthday was fun.

A ward typically consists of 200 to 500 active church members within an area that is within a reasonable travel time of the meetinghouse.

=]

Guest abusivegeorge
I do apologise for being so boring, I guess I just don't bother trying to be creative or funny here. I just post one word answers most of the time, or make threads about football players.

I hope your birthday was fun.

A ward typically consists of 200 to 500 active church members within an area that is within a reasonable travel time of the meetinghouse.

=]

GTFO of my thread.

Archived