IGNORED

Fucking epic WIN

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

Just went into town, to go to the bank and open a new account, only to find I had £270 left in a completely dormant one I hadn't touched for years, so I dragged that out and went to Gamestation across the road where I got chatted up by one of the girl staff who was hot and I got her number, left there and went to blockbusters and bought "Deliverance" and "A scanner darkly" for £8 for the two, brand new.

Get in.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just went into town, to go to the bank and open a new account, only to find I had £270 left in a completely dormant one I hadn't touched for years, so I dragged that out and went to Gamestation across the road where I got chatted up by one of the girl staff who was hot and I got her number, left there and went to blockbusters and bought "Deliverance" and "A scanner darkly" for £8 for the two, brand new.

Get in.

What did you get a Gamestation besides a phone number that's probably fake?

Im banned from my local gamestation, every single staff member is a smarmy cunt, i went and bought some shitty cheap game once, and they started sAfrican Americaning at me for it, and i told them all they were fat pathetic geeks with lives going nowhere who needed to get a fucking job and a life. and they banned me. they can fuck off.

MegaLOL™ @ teh word filter

no, the word filters are bullshit

i got banned from blockbuster years ago, because we took advantage of a trade in policy where you got a certain amount of credit regardless of the game, so we bought as many copies of the cheapest games they had and just kept doing it over and over. they eventually caught on.

edit: anus is nose spelled backwards.

2nd edit: no edit

I take it all back.

wtflol

Guest abusivegeorge

Get in.

I got nothing from Gamestation because I couldn't decide what I wanted, and after the last hour, her number definetly isn't fake lol.

MegaLOL™ @ teh word filter

no, the word filters are bullshit

edit: anus is nose spelled backwards.

2nd edit: no edit

I take it all back.

wtflol

on hindsight having intercourse into a nose would be super TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Get in.

I got nothing from Gamestation because I couldn't decide what I wanted, and after the last hour, her number definetly isn't fake lol.

OO-ER, do tell!

Archived