IGNORED

have you ever been in a fight

Brown Town B

have you ever been in a real fight? punching anohter man.. a fight to prove your dominance. needless to say ive been in many.. if u want to know i will tell u a few stories about my fights, but i dont like to relive those moments. if u have a story about some violence u have committed, lets hear about it. joyrex.. have you ever been in a fight? has anyone ever asked u what kind of nerd u are.. and you punched them in the face? left hook right straight (orthodox stance) ? i bet u were a brawler.

let's hear ABOUT SOME CRAZY FIGHTS folks.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

i've been in 3 or 4, usually there's a lot of yelling, the guy punches me in the face or torso, i stand there stunned that someone actually punched me, then it peters out for one reason or another. only time i actually got knocked down was when five hispanic hoodlums jumped me as i was walking into a train station.

ive never been in a fight. im afraid that id just snap and end up accidentally killing someone... which i suppose is a risk in any fight..

once i was walking out of taco shop with a bag of good mexican food (carnitas burrito, tres tacos de tripas, 5 rolled tacos w/ guacamole, large diet coke) and a young gangster mexican bumped into me, knocking my glasses to the dirty concrete. my glasses shattered and i became furious. "you broke my glasses... now i break your arm" i threw a haymaker at him and he bowled over into the salsa bar, he was disgusting with salsa. regardless i jumped onto him and performed an excellent armbar while in the salsa, tomato all over me and the Puto. i quickly snapped his arm like a twig and the police came. they ran his information and he had a warrant out for his arrest for crimes. i was congratulated for catching the criminal and the taco shop paid for my food, the officer shook my hand as well.

who says violence solves nothing..? they are a fool.

The End

Guest hahathhat
ive never been in a fight. im afraid that id just snap and end up accidentally killing someone... which i suppose is a risk in any fight..

oh, i've never started one intentionally. i'm just obnoxious.

once i was walking out of taco shop with a bag of good mexican food (carnitas burrito, tres tacos de tripas, 5 rolled tacos w/ guacamole, large diet coke) and a young gangster mexican bumped into me, knocking my glasses to the dirty concrete. my glasses shattered and i became furious. "you broke my glasses... now i break your arm" i threw a haymaker at him and he bowled over into the salsa bar, he was disgusting with salsa. regardless i jumped onto him and performed an excellent armbar while in the salsa, tomato all over me and the Puto. i quickly snapped his arm like a twig and the police came. they ran his information and he had a warrant out for his arrest for crimes. i was congratulated for catching the criminal and the taco shop paid for my food, the officer shook my hand as well.

who says violence solves nothing..? they are a fool.

The End

see, i haven't lied once in this whole thread.

yeah im sure u could kill someone with your bare hands if u snapped.. i hear that a lot down at the pokemon card shop.

Guest hahathhat
one time i was so hungry and i got so mad i snapped and punched a hole through the earth and got a bowl of orange chicken from china

being angry and punching/kicking inanimate objects, this i can relate to.

lion, i know youre trying to be funny with these 'i am a master sensei' posts, but i cant help but think that theres a part of you that takes it seriously

have any of u ever played super dodgeball for NES? one time i punched someone so hard they flew across the world and i saw their body flipping towards the earth from the opposite horizon and when they landed in front of me they rolled across the ground and i saw their spirit leave their body as they died

lion, i know youre trying to be funny with these 'i am a master sensei' posts, but i cant help but think that theres a part of you that takes it seriously

theres nothing funny about death

lion, 10 years ago i elbowed a dude in the face, he called for me to come back and fight him (he was emotional), i just walked away... should i have turned back and fought him?

Guest hahathhat

in all seriousness, lion is too serious to be serious.

lion, 10 years ago i elbowed a dude in the face, he called for me to come back and fight him (he was emotional), i just walked away... should i have turned back and fought him?

you should find him now and beat his ass into the dirt for showing emotion in that kind ofsituation.

Guest hahathhat

in all seriousness, lion is too serious to be serious.

how meta

lion makes a mockery of watmm humor

one time i was walking up to my dads house and the neighbors crazy dog got loose out of the yard and it was sprinting towards me. it jumped and lunged at me and i swiftly touched it with my jab. the dog flew backwards and exploded into a cloud of fire and smoke

Guest hahathhat
one time i was walking up to my dads house and the neighbors crazy dog got loose out of the yard and it was sprinting towards me. it jumped and lunged at me and i swiftly touched it with my jab. the dog flew backwards and exploded into a cloud of fire and smoke

edit: see ~1:20

edit ii: lion could have played the lead role in true lies,

kicking ppl in teh hed.

ok seriously folks.. lets hear about some fighhts you have been in. one time i arranged with Ike Kerry the blackest boy at our school that we would fight. he was incredibly fast and he scored at least two jump kicks on me and multiple punches/knees. i was down on my knees because i couldnt deal with his blinding speed but i saw an opening and i took it. i punched him in the liver and he started crying, his whole body paralyzed. theocide then came over to help even tho i had already won and Ike got his strength back and got up and charged theocide and i saw him jump into the air at a the speed of light and jump kick theocide in the balls. it was like something out of street fighter 2. theocide went down for the count and then the yard duty came. his balls were bruised and he got sent home for the day. Ike claimed he was mike tyson's cousin... too bad i beat him and made him cry.

when i was in like 3rd grade i fought this kid gavin like 5 times. I dont know why, i guess just because i didnt like his stupid looking face. We'd usually just grapple for 30 seconds and then id kick him in the stomache.

Then apparently in 4th grade punched a 2nd grade girl in the stomache. I have no recollection of this.

Archived