IGNORED

Venetian Snares - Filth

Guest nene multiple assgasms

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tv_party

like this much better than any of his other recent stuff. like the chocolate wheelchair, shitfuckers type stuff best.

I'm just not a big fan of I D M melodies, most are pathetically forgettable not speaking of anyone in particular just the whole genre that thinks you can take some long release pads, distressed and/or slowed breaks, randomized 303's, pedestrian chord progressions and put it out. Yeah it will sell, but not to me.

I prefer the aesthetic of found melodies from the interaction of musically unconventional sources more often.

Guest spraaaa

I kind of agree with tv_party but I like the song Glass Plate and I like the noises at the end of Deep Dicking and the rapping in Gentleman so which vsnares album should I say there should be more of?!

Guest bitroast

i'm not too fond of the melodic stuff, which is pretty much what tvparty was saying. everything else is sick but the melodic synths just dont fit alllllll that well .. IMHO!

Guest Glass Plate

I thought he was talking about Venentian Snares Vs. electronic music.

I mean yeah snares sucks at melody but I thought he was generalizing the use of melodies vs. found melodies in all use total, which is just dumb.

Guest nsixqatsi

I'm in the middle of listening to HCCBU right now.

It is really really seriously awful

I've seen so many people here on watmm say it's the best so many times.

Songs About My Cats and Meathole are way way way better than this.

weird

Guest November

Another Making Orange Things (still my fave) or Doll Doll Doll/Find Candace set is overdue by now. Hell I'd take another Winter or Cats, I'm just sick of hearing essentially the same shit over and over since Rossz/Meathole. Even Elephant Gear was tragically uninteresting.

Guest bitroast

yeah. i alllllmost like the horsey cover, but it looks so tacky and digital.

where's the sick trevor brown style drawings at :(

Guest bitroast

detrimentalist was alright. was it trying to reflect the music with unlicensed images (samples)? i dunno/whatevs.

cavalcade is probably the most succesful of all the overly photoshopped looking images (like pink+green, filth, horsey). if filth looks unpolished', then what's the horsey ep cover? i mean, look at those cables coming out of the animals!

i'd like to see something slightly better done to the skull logo. filth looks like some crappy art students fan art or something. i keep asking myself 'why do i even care??', but the covers are pretty ugly.

Archived