IGNORED

Walkers Crisps new flavours

BCM

Walkers have brought out a load of new flavours and we've just had a tasting session in the office. the flavours are:

Fish & Chips

Builders Breakfast

Chilli & Chocolate

Onion Bhaji

Crispy Duck & Hoisin Sauce

Cajun Squirrel (yes SQUIRREL)

they were all fucking rank apart from Onion Bhaji flavour. anyone else tried these?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do they get the flavour of chips in to crisps? surely impossible. if it is possible, i'd like a basic Chip flavoured crisp. then Roast Potato in Goose Fat flavour for the Sensations line.

but seriously, do the Fish & Chips and Onion Bhaji ones taste of batter at all?

which one tastes the most like vadge?

the fish and chips ones do actually taste quite like real fish and chips, batter and everything....not like the old fish n chips in the shape of fish and chips...

the one's that tasted most like vadge were builders breakfast.

the onion bhaji ones would be wicked with an ice cold pint of lager.

also, you said the recession wouldn't affect you - but clearly Walkers have released these flavours to get in some needed extra cash from the 'buy to try' market. so you've been affected in that you've eaten some shitty crisp flavours.

the one's that tasted most like vadge were builders breakfast.

heh

i thought you might say that

so is the builders breakfast is meant to taste of a full english or bacon, sausage, egg roll or something?

that's alot of flavours to encapsulate into a crisp.

indeed.

these flavours probably won't stay around for long...

Guest bitroast

i hate ridiculous chip flavours. sometimes it's alright, but when you have a pizza flavoured crisp that's real specific as to what pizza topping it is, it's just annoying. i can't be fucked eating a pizza flavoured chip. i'd rather just have a bag of original chips and maybe some pizza later. gah.

i hate ridiculous chip flavours. sometimes it's alright, but when you have a pizza flavoured crisp that's real specific as to what pizza topping it is, it's just annoying. i can't be fucked eating a pizza flavoured chip. i'd rather just have a bag of original chips and maybe some pizza later. gah.

i'd like peperoni pizza flavour crisps. plain crisps suck.

the lays/smiths/walkers flavours in Holland are boring. Paprika (which is pretty much Sensations Sweet Thai Chili - for some reason they decided to actually sell that flavour here, after it being around for years as Paprika), Bolognese (similar to paprika), Cheese & Onion and Salt - that's it. They sell multi-packs without Cheese & Onion... I'm pretty sure unsalted crisps would be successful here.

the lays/smiths/walkers flavours in Holland are boring. Paprika (which is pretty much Sensations Sweet Thai Chili - for some reason they decided to actually sell that flavour here, after it being around for years as Paprika), Bolognese (similar to paprika), Cheese & Onion and Salt - that's it. They sell multi-packs without Cheese & Onion... I'm pretty sure unsalted crisps would be successful here.

it's the same crappy choice across most of europe, noone has a choice like the uk.

you could get fish n chips crisps years ago... they were just salt and vinegar but in the shape of fish and chips.

in the US they'd be called fish n fries chips.

No, they'd be called Fish & Chips chips, but if they're just salt and vinegar, they'll more than likely be called Salt & Vinegar chips, which we do have, and I like.

you could get fish n chips crisps years ago... they were just salt and vinegar but in the shape of fish and chips.

in the US they'd be called fish n fries chips.

No, they'd be called Fish & Chips chips, but if they're just salt and vinegar, they'll more than likely be called Salt & Vinegar chips, which we do have, and I like.

do you know what fish and chips is?

Archived