IGNORED

New track peoples

Guest The Bro

New track peoples. Took me bloody ages to record properly. I had all sorts of problems due to using my old PC. Anyway this is a pretty reasonable recording now. Views appreciated as usual. Cheers.

dig the groove... the rising 'flute' motif - not into... maybe bring that synth lead thing back a bit in the mix... the track has a great shakky break and squelchy bass, but the rest of the elements are just a bit camp... :-S sorry mate...

I enjoyed listening to the various underlying sounds in this track, it reminded me of playing a fun bubbly computer games. This definitely has some Jake Slazenger sounds going on and compliments the melody well :ok:

This makes me smile when I listen to it, as it feels quite light hearted and fun with a certain quirkiness to it....

Guest dorian concept
Anymore takers?

im a take it ... will listen and write somefin toumorrow, .. still have tou go out for drinkage

bros my bro

I really like the opening notes to this track. The beat and soft sounding chords in the background are really funky. This track gives me a warm feeling.

I think that its got a lot of nice little elements going on amongst the chords. I like the mix of computer-game sounds and 80s cheeso notes....its a real 'whistle-along' track!! :whistling:

Nice job :cat:

Archived