IGNORED

has anyone ever stolen something from you

soma333

thought it was wierd that some random person ripped a swf of mine off without ever being in the near vacinity of him or her.

check this shit out

So you mean to say you created that artwork yourself, and this guy has gone and duped your work, and is now charging 20 quid for a print of it?

Shameful. I hope you contact him, and give him what for!

Guest David R James

Not me directly but my friend gives away shed loads of his music all over the net only to find that one of those stinking theiving russian websites was selling them!

Edit: id watch out kids it could happen to u

i've seen my music for sale on russian or something websites but i assume they just put everything there and it doesn't actually sell

Thats well random i didnt even see ur post when i wrote mine

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i paypal'd someone $10 for a crappy USB phone charger that never came, won via ebay auction. i suppose that counts right?

Guest assegai

I own and operate this Russian site only to be contacted by some punk kids about stealing their music. Hey, if you're gonna post it online it's fair game.

Guest Drahken
thought it was wierd that some random person ripped a swf of mine off without ever being in the near vacinity of him or her.

<--check that avatar and then check this shit out

So you mean to say you created that artwork yourself, and this guy has gone and duped your work, and is now charging 20 quid for a print of it?

If you do make sure its a really long sini style e-mail like the Flashbulb and Computher ones.

he's put all the effort into making a screen print of it. take it as flattery.

Guest assegai

he's put all the effort into making a screen print of it. take it as flattery.

Open a shop next to his and sell it cheaper.

Then give a "Soma" reality bus tour.

I'd say more coincidence than stealing:

tapes.jpg

His has more detail and perspective etc. The only thing the same is the similar coloured backgrounds and that they're both tapes ....

Guest 277: 930-933

mcbpete is right.

you should realize accusing someone of theft is very serious and could have very dramatic effects on someone's life

i got scammed on Ebay once from a guy from singapore.

years ago when paypal was brand new he won an auction of mine for a server Super micro motherboard

he paid up immedialty via paypal and i sent the MB off to singapore. I withdrew and used the money from paypal within a couple of days.

1 week later my paypal account was frozen and inacessible, i called paypal to report the problem and in a shockingly non sympathetic way put to me that i had 'recieved fraudelent funds' and my paypal balance was now -$550.

not digital theft, but this is the only time i've had someone steal something from me over the internet

Archived