IGNORED

Escape From City 17

autopilot

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yah definitely pretty fucking dope for how much money they spent making it, I was actually thinkin about posting it after I heard about it on steam

Fucking amazing, it would definitely work as a movie.

IF they had great actors and good acting directing yes not if they use amateur actors and amateur writers

A movie set in the HL2 universe that doesn't involve any of the HL2 characters in any way would be pretty fucking awesome. I love the whole post-apocalyptic yet quantum-science-obsessed thing they've got going.

IF they had great actors and good acting directing yes not if they use amateur actors and amateur writers

The premise is solid, even with super low budget sets and fx with amateur actors it was fun to watch.

Guest Ultravisitor

sweet! looking forward to more.

i wonder if they'll bring in a black head crab zombie......they sure made me jump......fuckers......

The premise is solid, even with super low budget sets and fx with amateur actors it was fun to watch.

acting on the same level of mediocrity as that japanese doods performance would not be worth the effort of making a 2 hour movie.

Pretty impressive, shame the HD version ran like shit.

yah no shit it for some reason was giving me like 7 frames a second

looks more like a shitty sci-fi channel flick than anything to me. and i love half life.

overrated.

BUT - amazing that they did that shit with just $500! seriously!

When I watched it earlier this morning it had about 500 views and now it's around 250.000... shit is fucked up.

thats not suprising at all if you know that it was posted in the steam home update thing thats seen by millions of people.

• 2 years later...
Guest ruiagnelo

so after 2 fokken years, here's part two!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lyUNs7eNhs

edit: watch in HD

Amazing! these guys really have an eye for film making! and the mixture of live action with the Source engine produced CGI is very well done, adding an overall original look to it. i wonder what Valve think of this and what future plans might follow.

Also the Portal one looks really promising. Lots of work put into it!

Archived