IGNORED

RAPELAY - NSFW

Guest Iain C

A PC game that allows players to gang rape virtual women – and then force them to have an abortion – has been banned from Amazon.

In Rapelay, gamers direct a character to sexually assault a mother and her two young daughters at an underground station, before raping any of a selection female characters.

The game was intended for release just in Japan, but was on offer to British buyers through Amazon Marketplace, the section of the online store's website open to third-party sellers.

But Amazon has now withdrawn the game after complaints from users, deeming it to be inappropriate. "We determined that we did not want to be selling this particular item," a spokeswoman said.

Rapelay was developed by the Japanese production house Illusion, which makes a number of sexually violent games for the domestic market. Their other titles include "Battle Raper" and "Artificial Girl".

A spokesman for the company said: "We believe there is no problem with the software, which has cleared the domestic ratings of an ethics watchdog body."

Keith Vaz, the Labour MP for Leicester East who has previously spoken out against computer games that promote violence, condemned the game.

"It is intolerable that anyone would purchase a game that simulates the criminal offence of rape," he told the Belfast Telegraph.

Rapelay, which was released in 2006, encourages players to force the virtual woman they rape to have an abortion. If they are allowed to give birth the woman throws the player's character under a train, according to reviews of the game. It also has a feature allowing several players to team up against individual women.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechn...-by-Amazon.html

NSFW:

25-rapelaybloodydick.jpg

You can find a torrent of this pretty easily. It's not as much fun as you might hope for.

Something Awful review: http://www.somethingawful.com/d/hentai-gam...ews/rapelay.php

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Jesus what a fucking way to come back lol.

Edit: After thinking about it in a serious way, how the fuck did they manage to market that in the first place? I'm not sure what to think of this, but its a bit sick right? Or was it a ploy to stop rapists carrying out rape by them being able to

s(t)imulate it, a bit like the excuses used for grand theft auto "Well it'll stop them doing it in real life"? Will it fuck.

Yeah, you can choose holes, positions, clothing choices, all sorts. Being able to put glasses on the huge-titted mother was a fantastic touch as I violently raped her arse and plunged six ounces of man milk deep into her abused bowels. By spinning my mouse around in a circle.

As for the intended audience: Japanese perverts. So basically everyone in Japan I suppose. It's not really THAT much worse than a lot of other "hentai" games. God I hate anime so much.

i wasn't referring to you - do you live in japan?

It doesn't matter whether or not you're referring to me, you just expressed a stupid vile sentiment is all.

yeah, The Japanese are notoriously odd sexually you must admit. Odd in a shit-in-your-mouth, draw pre-pubescent girls being raped by monsters with 12 penises type way.

Archived