IGNORED

Radical Mix

autopilot

clubrats.png

Download

This one features a mashup of Mr. Oizo and the Akira Soundtrack, some Jega and LFO lovemaking, and a kickass track from Rez. This is going up tomorrow as an episode of Radio's Dead, but I thought I'd post it here rather than have it sit on my hard drive for a whole 24 hours.

Any listens are appreciated. I'm having a blast doing this. :beer:

Older stuff:

sedative100.pngbadkitty100.pngsuperliminal100.pngweallsing100.png

cheers mate, having people round mine for drinks tomorrow, might play it!

i can't tell them who made it though

I CAN'T LET THEM FIND OUT ABOUT WATMM

Extremely nice track selection...I mean, yes! YES! Unfortunately, music moves slowly so I can't comment on your mixing abilities yet but I trust them to be good.

I'll admit this isn't my most ambitious one as far as blends go, more of just a fun upbeat kind of thing for me to rock out in the car to. If you're really into the mashups and blends I'd recommend the Japanese looking cat or pill bottle links in the OP.

...and no deadmau5. God no. I knew there would be a negating statement in that spoiler.

Thanks to everyone for checking it out.

:yeah:

Aight, last time I'll bump this for you dirty gutterpunks out there. Promise. :3

It's up as a Radio's Dead episode now. By the way, we're always looking for guest DJs for that show, so if any of you Watummers know how to throw around an hour of songs together that don't suck we'd love to have you as a guest on the show. We've got a few dozen subscribers in iTunes so it'd be decent publicity for ya (the show's relatively new, we just started it in December 2008). PM me if you're interested.

I dunno it's just some wallpaper I found on 4cha----holy shit Joyrex that avatar is so fucking gay I love it.

That, my friend, is Starfy - from a Japanese series of Nintendo DS games that are fucking bad ass.

Archived