IGNORED

Drum n Bass attempt

beneboi

This progressed nicely from an earlier version I heard, I'm impressed. Can't wait till I can come down and work on some tracks with you.

Slow is ace is too.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

what are you using for those bubbly little synth delay trails that are peppered over the track? whenever u watch a video of some futuristic touch screen prototype on utube, or if yr in a fancy hotel, it plays sounds like that...

I liked them both, I agree with jonas in that it sounds like late 90's dnb or jungle - which is good. What's that break you're using ?

the break you are probably asking about is the apache, however I used a bunch of different breaks in it.

what are you using for those bubbly little synth delay trails that are peppered over the track? whenever u watch a video of some futuristic touch screen prototype on utube, or if yr in a fancy hotel, it plays sounds like that...

those are actually samples of fireworks, just heavily fucked with.

Guest philia

real nice. this is my fave kind of dnb, nice and smooth.

think i prefer the slower one, but both are good!

i love the slower one, esp after the first couple of minutes when the beat changes. very smooth and sexy. the lack of high end makes it sound like an old dnb banger for some reason as well . .

Archived