IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Final Fantasy 13 Versus demo is out (for xbox). It's not bad. I like the improved battle system; which is really just an extension upon the existing one.

Yeah I tried it out on PS3. Loved it, actually.

New Final Fantasy 13 Versus demo is out (for xbox). It's not bad. I like the improved battle system; which is really just an extension upon the existing one.

Yeah I tried it out on PS3. Loved it, actually.

Don't you mean Final Fantasy XIII-2?

wasnt 13 the biggest fail yet for sqenix? why all the hope for the next one?

I haven't played the demo yet myself, but from all indications, this is what 13 should have been to begin with.

And FF 14 is technically SquareEnix's biggest fail yet... glad I don't waste time with those MMORPGs.

One bit of good news - there's rumoured Dark Souls DLC coming - yay!

pk was a fine fps, had excellent multiplayer, faster than q1 and ideal for one on one

the campaign was a romp too, sure..

Yeah, I'm loving it so far. It hearkens back to a simpler time in FPS history. No frills, just KILL. Lots of different bad guy types, and excellent map design.

after a two week hiatus, trying to wrap up Mass Effect 2...trying to find all the secrets....im still pissed that I paid for that facial reconstruction thingy for my ship and i still have my facial scars

GRRRR

I only play pac-man while listening to the powerpill EP and wearing my Aphex Twin T-Shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mu-ziq:

No but seriously, i like me some quality elder scrolls time, along with some good ol' ps 1 games, ahhh... Life is good ! :biggrin:

Guest bitroast

What ps1 games?

Im pretty shattered that Castlevania Symphony of the Night isn't available on PSN in Austrslia. I really want to play it but can't really emulate on anything else:/

after a two week hiatus, trying to wrap up Mass Effect 2...trying to find all the secrets....im still pissed that I paid for that facial reconstruction thingy for my ship and i still have my facial scars

GRRRR

You must be bad.

What ps1 games?

Im pretty shattered that Castlevania Symphony of the Night isn't available on PSN in Austrslia.

I'm still gutted that I sold my limited edition version to my old boss many years ago for about 20 quid despite it [still] being one of my favourite games ever.

Finally going to get Gran Turismo 5 this Tuesday when they release it with all the DLC bundled for only 40USD. Been waiting for it to get patched, improved, and in a state where I can enjoy it fully the way a GT game should be.

I haven't played the demo yet myself, but from all indications, this is what 13 should have been to begin with.

And FF 14 is technically SquareEnix's biggest fail yet... glad I don't waste time with those MMORPGs.

I played the demo. It's actually pretty good. I definitely enjoyed FFXIII, but not to the extent that I enjoyed previous titles. FFXIII-2 looks like it'll be a bit more in depth. The ability to collect monsters and level them up is pretty cool. The battle system is tuned just a little bit better along with those monsters. I think I'll pick it up when it comes out at the end of the month. Even if the game doesn't live up to previous FF titles, I'll still have quite a bit of fun playing it, and am guaranteed at least 30-40 hours of gameplay. That's definitely worth buying if you ask me.

Playing Daily

Stalker SoC +LURK mod

Deus Ex Human Revoltuion

Weekly

Rollercoaster Tychoon

GTA IV + DLC

On hold

Fallout New Vegas

Bioshock

TF2

Killing Floor

Staler CoP + Misery Mod

Thanks to the steam sales I have more games to play than I have time in the day.....

I played the demo. It's actually pretty good. I definitely enjoyed FFXIII, but not to the extent that I enjoyed previous titles. FFXIII-2 looks like it'll be a bit more in depth. The ability to collect monsters and level them up is pretty cool. The battle system is tuned just a little bit better along with those monsters. I think I'll pick it up when it comes out at the end of the month. Even if the game doesn't live up to previous FF titles, I'll still have quite a bit of fun playing it, and am guaranteed at least 30-40 hours of gameplay. That's definitely worth buying if you ask me.

See, you and I approach gaming the almost exact opposite - while I look for value in a game (playtime, enjoyment), I typically are much more choosy as I have so limited time to play!

I've wanted a good JRPG to play again, so depending on the demo (I downloaded it the other night; haven't had time to try it), I might consider that a purchase as I really wanted to play 13, but the reviews turned me off of it.

What ps1 games?

Im pretty shattered that Castlevania Symphony of the Night isn't available on PSN in Austrslia. I really want to play it but can't really emulate on anything else:/

Have you tried epsxe?

Guest bitroast

yeah, was a big fan few years back. mac user now and i don't really bother with gaming or emulating on this thing.

considering getting a PC at some stage specifically for games, but still pretty content with PS3/wii setup atm :)

See, you and I approach gaming the almost exact opposite - while I look for value in a game (playtime, enjoyment), I typically are much more choosy as I have so limited time to play!

I've wanted a good JRPG to play again, so depending on the demo (I downloaded it the other night; haven't had time to try it), I might consider that a purchase as I really wanted to play 13, but the reviews turned me off of it.

Yeah, I'm on disability so I have tons of time to game, so I can see how we do things differently.

just beat mass effect 2...goddamn that last mission was fucking awesome....can't wait for ME3...hopefully ill have money (and time) when it comes out.

now gonna replay Fallout New Vegas as a lady with a Black Widow perk and using the Wild Wasteland mode. Should make for a new fun experience.

just beat mass effect 2...goddamn that last mission was fucking awesome....can't wait for ME3...hopefully ill have money (and time) when it comes out.

What was your ending?

Archived