IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Viacom is selling Harmonix, and there goes MTV from the game industry.

on the bright side, Undergarden for XBLA is out and looks great. (i love the mellow/trippy/puzzler genre when it gets it right)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F43JD923PdM

ilomilo also looks to be one to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbvQJmDLxYI

ilomilo looks great! Too bad it's 360-only (made by a Microsoft Game Studios subsidiarity)

it's also on Windows Phone 7 if you feel like jumping off that cliff :nelson:

Just got Demon's Souls and 3D Dot Game Heroes for 20USD each from Amazon. Gran Turismo 5 finally comes out next week on the 24th.

Thanks for those forum donations!* :rolleyes:

*Just in case anyone is stupid enough to think I buy games with the donations for WATMM, NO, I do not.

The Sly Collection was supposed to be out on the 9th. It still hasn't come to any of the stores nearby. I checked both Walmart and Blockbuster. No one has any idea where or when it's coming out. Pisses me off. Oh well, more time to finish Assassin's Creed 2.

Damn it, I'm back on the original Tombraider on PC

Get Tomb Raider 2, go to the training level, lock the butler in freezing chamber, watch him clip through the wall. Hours of fun, for me anyway. :emotawesomepm9:

I was expecting to finish Amnesia last night, but I had to take another break. I've gotta be somewhere near the end I believe, by the looks of it, but the game has a tendency to get too much for me after playing a while. Last time I played it I was a bit disappointed as I wasn't scared for some reason, but yesterday the fear was back. I asked for it, but then regretted it. Also glitches can be terrifying as well. One monster wouldn't go away so I trapped myself in a room with the monster standing right in the only door, facing the other direction. Yeeah ...

Guest Ultravisitor

Thinking about getting a console so that i can secure my hibernation for the saving months that run up to my travelling.

Anyway, reasons aside, I was thinking of getting a PS3 again, mainly due to Demon's Souls.

Playing that game at work was great fun, but the kid who i look after, nowadays just wants to play resident evil 2, which is totally fine with me :)

Anyway, are there any pinnacle games coming out for either xbox or playstation that should sway me?

Cheers

i love how you can use a ps3 controller on a pc, currently diving in to the SNES collection. n64 stuff would be nice but it's hell to set up the controller. it's all about playing the games you always wish you had way back then.

Anyone get the Sands of Time remake? I'm wondering if its worth the price.

I only played the Two Thrones on PC and it was good but hard.

Ya, it's a really good game. But I'd wait for them to release all 3 of them together. Might save some money that way.

The Sly Collection finally came out yesterday, so I picked it up. But I'm gonna finish Assassins Creed 2 first.

Ya, it's a really good game. But I'd wait for them to release all 3 of them together. Might save some money that way.

The Sly Collection finally came out yesterday, so I picked it up. But I'm gonna finish Assassins Creed 2 first.

All three games are available from the US PSN for 14.99 each (the Prince of Persia trilogy)

All three games are available from the US PSN for 14.99 each (the Prince of Persia trilogy)

Really?! Damn lucky USers!

Archived