IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Playing the shit out of Pacman Championship DX, and got 3D Dot Game Heros and Demon's Souls for 20USD each. Picked up Joe Danger too, since it was half price. Too many games to play, and I haven't even picked up Gran Turismo 5 yet!!!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joe danger on the other hand is alot of fun but damn it gets hard fast

i also discovered pixeljunk monsters deluxe - which is a new island and some more challenges. more of the same really which is great

What on earth is up with all these typeface size changes - are you turning into first generation troon (it was troon who typed like that yeah ?)

All the parts for my new PC have finally arrived. (i7 950, 2 GTX 470's, ssd, 12GB ram wooo) First time in years I'm getting back into PC gaming. Been enjoying Crysis and Left 4 Dead 2 tonight but I've got a looong list of games to check out.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

joe danger on the other hand is alot of fun but damn it gets hard fast

i also discovered pixeljunk monsters deluxe - which is a new island and some more challenges. more of the same really which is great

What on earth is up with all these typeface size changes - are you turning into first generation troon (it was troon who typed like that yeah ?)

troon was my father

Guest Fishtank

prettty much bought everything <20$ during the Steam sale

some of my favorites are

Audiosurf

The Ball

Burnout Paradise

Beat Hazard

Torchlight

World of Goo

holy shit heavy rain was fucking shit. what a pile of crap. avoid avoid avoid except for my copy which I'll be selling on ebay if target don't accept game returns. does anyone know their policy? unopened only?

I'd apply this post to castlevania as well don't buy that piece of shit.

Just got Alan Wake. Best game I've played this year much fun lifted.

Guest HerculesCzar

holy shit heavy rain was fucking shit. what a pile of crap. avoid avoid avoid except for my copy which I'll be selling on ebay if target don't accept game returns. does anyone know their policy? unopened only?

What did you find so offensive about it? I enjoyed it for the most part. The trifecta of shit for me was the occasionally horrendous voice acting, lack of meaningful multiple endings (the killer's still the same every time), and difficulty moving around in time sensitive situations. I'd like to see this gameplay style expanded upon, as I think it has tremendous potential. Worth a rent for sure. All in all it kept me pretty entertained.

What did you find so offensive about it? I enjoyed it for the most part. The trifecta of shit for me was the occasionally horrendous voice acting, lack of meaningful multiple endings (the killer's still the same every time), and difficulty moving around in time sensitive situations. I'd like to see this gameplay style expanded upon, as I think it has tremendous potential. Worth a rent for sure. All in all it kept me pretty entertained.

all the fucking stupid button combination pressing was bad enough. but the ending killer reveal just pissed me off.

it was like the worst part of a normal video game - the cut scenes. but with occasional awkward button pressing. no real challenge. i didnt even have to use my brain to collect clues or anything. it was basically a shitty movie with some occasional finger stretching exercises and disappointment.

i was playing the fucking killer when he snuck out of the room and killed a man. how did i not notice? the "camera" was distracted for a few seconds by a music box. i was privy to his thoughts and he never mentioned it? so many fucking holes.

i agree that it had potential. i enjoyed the darkness of it and some parts of the story but it was nowhere near there for me

Dead Nation (PSN) - Fucking excellent zombie shooter... hard too!

why is the "camera" so high up?

any of you PS3 people heard of a game called Just Cause? just seeing if this thing's on.

Quoting yourself doesn't make the game any better

http://rr.ps3.ign.com/rrobj/ps3/object/862519/

Yeah, looks terrible. I'm pretty sure the reviews 'scores' are doctored..

Ha, assuming much, are we? I didn't say it was a bad game - just repeating it won't make the game any better than it already is.

Archived