IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

any of you PS3 people heard of a game called Just Cause? just seeing if this thing's on.

Quoting yourself doesn't make the game any better

http://rr.ps3.ign.com/rrobj/ps3/object/862519/

Yeah, looks terrible. I'm pretty sure the reviews 'scores' are doctored..

Ha, assuming much, are we? I didn't say it was a bad game - just repeating it won't make the game any better than it already is.

it's a yes or no question.. if you haven't heard of it or seen it, it's ok. i'll understand.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any of you PS3 people heard of a game called Just Cause? just seeing if this thing's on.

Ha, assuming much, are we? I didn't say it was a bad game - just repeating it won't make the game any better than it already is.

it's a yes or no question.. if you haven't heard of it or seen it, it's ok. i'll understand.

I have heard of it, have not played it, but the overall reviews and videos I have seen make it seem like a fun sandbox-style game. The grappling hook stuff is really fun looking.

There, did I big up your game enough? :emotawesomepm9:

Should start playing Monkey Island again. It just doesn't seem to have the life it had back in Amiga days.

Infidel!

seriously. pull yrself together spratters.

me, i haven't really been playing many games lately. hard to find the time/energy. bought new vegas, couldn't finish it. seemed kinda crummy to me. bought riddick on the 360, good fun, couldn't finish it. started a new game of mass effect (lost my old saves when my xbox was nicked earlier in the year), i love that game, but i couldn't finish it.

good ta see ya pal, i actually wanted to talk to you about something during my year or so in the wilderness, but it's not really relevant any more. but you have/had UC right? take it to pm if you like.

actually one game i CAN stand at the moment is battlefield bad company 2. online only, hardcore, rush mode, always play as a medic. always. if anyone wants to hit me up on live for a bit of that, my gamertag is "Moth Eater".

Should start playing Monkey Island again. It just doesn't seem to have the life it had back in Amiga days.

Infidel!

seriously. pull yrself together spratters.

me, i haven't really been playing many games lately. hard to find the time/energy. bought new vegas, couldn't finish it. seemed kinda crummy to me. bought riddick on the 360, good fun, couldn't finish it. started a new game of mass effect (lost my old saves when my xbox was nicked earlier in the year), i love that game, but i couldn't finish it.

holy shit, it's iain c.

Guest disparaissant

still on dragon age, still enjoying it. a bit buggy now (after battles end i have to wait upwards of 2 minutes to loot) but im far enough in that it's not going to stop me from playing. just hoping

i can put alistair on the throne since he's ~~my BOYFRIEND~~ and that would make me QUEEN OF FERELDEN and how cool would that be?

still on dragon age, still enjoying it. a bit buggy now (after battles end i have to wait upwards of 2 minutes to loot) but im far enough in that it's not going to stop me from playing. just hoping

i can put alistair on the throne since he's ~~my BOYFRIEND~~ and that would make me QUEEN OF FERELDEN and how cool would that be?

make sure to insist being his queen when the time comes. you'll know what i mean when you reach the landsmeet :|

edit: bioware games are the equivalent of cheesy romamce novels but for nerdy women. and i'm ok with that.

Guest Pennywise

Left 4 dead 2

if left for dead 3 is made soon, im fucked. I play versus a lot and Its so challenging and tense. Your team (unless you are lucky enough to play with the few lfd2 players who aren't total cunts) hates you if you fuck up. And when you are the tank its the most pressure a video game has ever put on the player. Its addictive though and because its so hard, when you do win its quite rwarding.

make sure to insist being his queen when the time comes. you'll know what i mean when you reach the landsmeet :|

edit: bioware games are the equivalent of cheesy romamce novels but for nerdy women. and i'm ok with that.

bioware games are great... i played through the entire baldur's gate series with one character last december during a particularly depressing period of unemployment. and i've got a huge hard-on for mass effect. but i just couldn't get into dragon age. the whole setting seemed very clichéd, the dialogue wasn't great, and the combat/inventory mechanics were profoundly annoying. i was playing on the 360, mind you.

Guest AcrossCanyons

Finished Tales of Vesperia yesterday, then immediately started a new game+, bringing over costumes and shit I got from my last playthrough. Going for 100% this time, then plan a third playthrough for a low level/speedrun. Holy christ is there a lot to do in this game.

I wish there were more Tales of games released in the UK. Think there are just this one and Symphonia (and the wii symponia spin-off but that isn't so great appatently). Two best rpgs I've ever played.

Also please recommend me any rpgs for either xbox 360 or the wii (if there are any)... think I've dried the well up. I don't like medieval rpgs (dragon age/oblivion type).

current gen rpgs I like-

Tales of Vesperia

Lost Odyssey

Infinite Undiscovery

Star Ocean 4

The Last Remnant

Tales of Vesperia

Lost Odyssey

Infinite Undiscovery

Star Ocean 4

The Last Remnant

Jap-style RPGs are the worst, dude. play mass effect. no swords or goblins in sight - but no stupid hair either.

Guest Pennywise

Tales of Vesperia

Lost Odyssey

Infinite Undiscovery

Star Ocean 4

The Last Remnant

Jap-style RPGs are the worst, dude. play mass effect. no swords or goblins in sight - but no stupid hair either.

you obviously haven't played ff13.

I have heard of it, have not played it, but the overall reviews and videos I have seen make it seem like a fun sandbox-style game. The grappling hook stuff is really fun looking.

There, did I big up your game enough? :emotawesomepm9:

sorry to pull your teeth , was just curious of your opinion since i respected it (not so much anymore).

Tales of Vesperia

Lost Odyssey

Infinite Undiscovery

Star Ocean 4

The Last Remnant

clearly not, but unless it's massively divergent from its predecessors in terms of plot, visual style, combat system and degree of freedom offered to the player - i'm not interested.

Guest Pennywise

Tales of Vesperia

Lost Odyssey

Infinite Undiscovery

Star Ocean 4

The Last Remnant

clearly not, but unless it's massively divergent from its predecessors in terms of plot, visual style, combat system and degree of freedom offered to the player - i'm not interested.

its a humongous piece of shit

as far as l4d goes, i dont come across many of the assholes who flip out if you make a mistake.. the only time that will happen is if someone actually does something extremely stupid like running off on their own and getting the whole team killed or standing around at an insta kill spot waiting to get charged off a ledge... or basically just not listening to the team when they make plans to do a certain thing.

those are the times when people get hollered at, i usually play with pretty nice people so we just boot them.

also dragon age rox. romance novel for geeky women lol. romance plots are side quests that a lot of people dont even see in the gaem unless they go out of their way to do them.. its not a large part of it at all.

Archived