IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

bout to head to Mexico to catch that slippery Bill Williamson...and because most of the ambient challenges are now located in Mexico....can I travel there without having to use Irish in the storyline? I haven't tried yet.

Red Dead Redemption, btw

Nope, you can't. The bridge is out and if you jump into the water you will die. Also, if you somehow manage to do so you'll miss José Gonzales' beautiful tune that plays when you enter Mexico.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now im playin ilomilo fucking yes

Downloaded the demo,and when I get paid on Friday I'll be buying the full game.

Just started my first run through KOTOR II. Two hours or so in, loving it so far. Probably gonna start the old Baldur's Gate games up again, as well.

just got my signature jordans, on the cover of sports illustrated and also a billboard on my player in nba2k11 after a trade from the celtics to the heat. racking up series points in the game now in my 3rd season

such a great game

now im playin ilomilo fucking yes

Downloaded the demo,and when I get paid on Friday I'll be buying the full game.

Just started my first run through KOTOR II. Two hours or so in, loving it so far. Probably gonna start the old Baldur's Gate games up again, as well.

i dl'd the demo and knew i had to buy it just from the title screen / main menu =p

jeeeezz its such a competition for you

what do you got against the xbox anyways?? did bill gates eat ur newborns or somethin???

LOL, no it's not - I just think Sony's got a superior product. Not perfect by any means, but fits the bill for me.

I just think if I was a XBOX owner, I'd feel shafted over all the issues the console's had in it's lifetime, and the other little things Microsoft do that end up hurting or depriving the consumer in some way...

Guest abreaktor

right now i fail at witcher. if anyone played it (you should, its very good), you may recall that there is a rather console-ish "press x to not die" sequence with that wikimore queen, i hate those and fail at them.

No, I was relatively excited before hand. TellTale+BttF=win? But what I've read so far is that it's much too easy/simple.

Plus, it's part 1 in a 5-part series. I can't be doing with 4 cliff-hangers. If I wait until May I should be able to buy them all bundled in a box.

Lately I've been suffering immensely at the hands of Mario Kart Wii. So far I have 1st place in all the 50cc and 100cc cups, and I have all cups 3rd or higher apart from 150cc Special and 150cc Lightning.

Now, you tell me, how in shitting crikey am I suppose to get these cups? Earlier I came joint 4th in the Special Cup, coming 1st (amazing luck), 5th, 5th and 12th (fucking Rainbow Road...)

I think I'm gonna go completely insane if I try to play this game again. Any advice?

Guest disparaissant

Lately I've been suffering immensely at the hands of Mario Kart Wii. So far I have 1st place in all the 50cc and 100cc cups, and I have all cups 3rd or higher apart from 150cc Special and 150cc Lightning.

Now, you tell me, how in shitting crikey am I suppose to get these cups? Earlier I came joint 4th in the Special Cup, coming 1st (amazing luck), 5th, 5th and 12th (fucking Rainbow Road...)

I think I'm gonna go completely insane if I try to play this game again. Any advice?

i gave up on that game because of rainbow road fuck rainbow road

i've been playing burnout: paradise - my roommate got it as a late xmas present. it's okay. no crashbreaker sucks but the racing is fun nonetheless. feels unfinished at times. but whatever.

just found my GC Ikaruga disc, might pop that in the wii and have some gouge-my-own-eyes-out fun.

Archived