IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

i dl'd the demo and knew i had to buy it just from the title screen / main menu =p

Heh, yeah when I heard the music, I made my decision. I haven't bothered yet, but I'll probably do it tonight.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished Mafia 2. What a total letdown. Visually beautiful, but the rest is shit and it ends so stupid I'm thinking the developers got pushed for a quick release. I wanted it to be good, but it really isn't by a long shot. They should put the graphics programmers and art direction in a different team.

Aaah jeez, I can't pull myself together and play Dead Space. It took me over half an hour to get through that little maintenance bay area close to the beginning. It's kinda lame how a game like that can get to me like that when I've already played through Amnesia ... I'm blaming my Alien-trauma and the game's sound design which is pretty damn good.

Guest Gravity

Aaah jeez, I can't pull myself together and play Dead Space. It took me over half an hour to get through that little maintenance bay area close to the beginning. It's kinda lame how a game like that can get to me like that when I've already played through Amnesia ... I'm blaming my Alien-trauma and the game's sound design which is pretty damn good.

Hehe, Dead Space is a pretty fun game. Great sound design, as you said. The Dead Space 2 collector's edition comes with a neat little replica of the plasma cutter.

Dead-Space-2_CELG.jpg

About Amnesia... I purchased it during the Christmas Steam sales around 2 weeks back. I should really get to playing it!

Guest Fishtank

I plan on playing Dead Space once I'm done with Amnesia

Amnesia is really scarier than any movie I've seen

every time I hear that whining sound of the shadow coming I get goosebumps

I've been stuck at the beginning of the dungeon level for like two weeks. I log in take 5 steps into the dark, freak out and close the game. The storage area just before that was enough for me.

=(

Force Unleashed 2 on wii:

I played through the first one on 360 and I think I liked it more. The wii controls are kind of fun for a bit but are little clumsy. Can't pull off the same combos at all, camera is weird, etc. Mr brother bought my a twin pack of the lightsabers you put the wiimote in. Gamestop won't even buy them off me.

Super Mario wii is pretty fun though, been playing that.

On 360 playing Bioshock 2 and Ghostbusters.

Super Mario Galaxy 1, 2, or New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

I was talking about New Super Mario Bros. Wii but I'm also playing Galaxy 1. We just got our Wii for Christmas so I'm catching up a bit.

Guest Gravity

I was talking about New Super Mario Bros. Wii but I'm also playing Galaxy 1. We just got our Wii for Christmas so I'm catching up a bit.

Ah, cool. NSMB Wii is a good game, but Galaxy 1 and 2 are magical. Mario games will always be something special for me.

Guest AcrossCanyons

Just finished AC: Brotherhood. Damn good game. Can't wait for the next one.

Got this yesterday myself and wow, what an amazing game. Very detailed (and not just talking graphically). I never got the chance to play the first much and never had the 2nd but this is really incredible. Excited to play online as well, sounds very unique.

Also got CoD: Black Ops (fuck what anybody says, the newer side of the Call of Duty series (4 onwards) are really great - Particularly the online side of it.) but haven't played it yet because I've been so immersed in AC: Brotherhood. (also need to re-purchase xbox live... blerg)

Guest Fishtank

Ah, cool. NSMB Wii is a good game, but Galaxy 1 and 2 are magical. Mario games will always be something special for me.

I just finished NSMB Wii and it really feels watered down compared with the content in SMB 3

they could have had all the suits from the other games and some new ones

also Yoshi is barely in it

I was a bit disappointed

I've been stuck at the beginning of the dungeon level for like two weeks. I log in take 5 steps into the dark, freak out and close the game. The storage area just before that was enough for me.

=(

yeah Storage was fucking creepy. There's this one room with the slightly open door, once you try to open it, you hear the growl. As a reflex, I shut the door quickly and ran way. Nothing happened. I went back to the door, looked at it, nothing happened. I started pulling it open again, I heard another growl, shut it and ran away again. Nothing happened. I open the door a third time, something grabs the door from the inside and slams it shut. Then it starts hitting the door. I run away and hide, come back, the creature is gone, so is the door - FFFFFUUUUUU.

Also this - maddest Amnesia-freakout ever - shit starts going down at 2:00 min:

^ !!! SPOILER !!!

if you haven't seen the thing lurking in storage up close yet, don't watch the video, massive spoiler. listen to the audio though and hear the guy suffer!

video games are a waste of time even tho I play dota here n there when my ping is low ...n I piss off "pros" cuz i suck :emotawesomepm9:

Woah, such eloquence - I look forward towards your many insightful contributions in the future.

Guest Gravity

I just finished NSMB Wii and it really feels watered down compared with the content in SMB 3

they could have had all the suits from the other games and some new ones

also Yoshi is barely in it

I was a bit disappointed

I see what you mean. Still fun though, eh? Clever what they did on that level where you're on a boat and you control the lamp by tilting the Wii remote.

The soundtrack was pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPzRa3H9u3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j7iIUL7A9U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INd0D9BE2oA

Anyone tried DC Online yet?

I'll download the demo (if there is one, and if it'll run) tonight, but I don't even really know what sort of game it is? MMORPG, I guess?

Archived