IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pennywise

Amnesia is really scarier than any movie I've seen

every time I hear that whining sound of the shadow coming I get goosebumps

I've been stuck at the beginning of the dungeon level for like two weeks. I log in take 5 steps into the dark, freak out and close the game. The storage area just before that was enough for me.

=(

yeah Storage was fucking creepy. There's this one room with the slightly open door, once you try to open it, you hear the growl. As a reflex, I shut the door quickly and ran way. Nothing happened. I went back to the door, looked at it, nothing happened. I started pulling it open again, I heard another growl, shut it and ran away again. Nothing happened. I open the door a third time, something grabs the door from the inside and slams it shut. Then it starts hitting the door. I run away and hide, come back, the creature is gone, so is the door - FFFFFUUUUUU.

Also this - maddest Amnesia-freakout ever - shit starts going down at 2:00 min:

^ !!! SPOILER !!!

if you haven't seen the thing lurking in storage up close yet, don't watch the video, massive spoiler. listen to the audio though and hear the guy suffer!

fag

Guest Fishtank

Amnesia is really scarier than any movie I've seen

every time I hear that whining sound of the shadow coming I get goosebumps

I've been stuck at the beginning of the dungeon level for like two weeks. I log in take 5 steps into the dark, freak out and close the game. The storage area just before that was enough for me.

=(

yeah Storage was fucking creepy. There's this one room with the slightly open door, once you try to open it, you hear the growl. As a reflex, I shut the door quickly and ran way. Nothing happened. I went back to the door, looked at it, nothing happened. I started pulling it open again, I heard another growl, shut it and ran away again. Nothing happened. I open the door a third time, something grabs the door from the inside and slams it shut. Then it starts hitting the door. I run away and hide, come back, the creature is gone, so is the door - FFFFFUUUUUU.

Also this - maddest Amnesia-freakout ever - shit starts going down at 2:00 min:

^ !!! SPOILER !!!

if you haven't seen the thing lurking in storage up close yet, don't watch the video, massive spoiler. listen to the audio though and hear the guy suffer!

fag

when I did that storage part I jumped on a box and he tried to attack me but couldn't reach, I waited a while but he didn't leave so I suicided

I'm stuck at the last challenge in the raritanium cup in Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time. I have to beast 20 waves of enemies and then 2 bosses! So I'm taking a break and playing AC: Brotherhood.

Also I picked up Little Big Planet 2 and Mass Effect 2 today.

Anyone tried DC Online yet?

I'll download the demo (if there is one, and if it'll run) tonight, but I don't even really know what sort of game it is? MMORPG, I guess?

Character creation looks great and I'd be all over this if it wasn't an MMORPG. I don't want to pay a subscription to do endless fetch missions and feel consistently inferior when someone else has the newer bit of kit that they idiotically paid real money for. Plus, I'm not a hardcore comic nerd, those guys would piss me off.

video games are a waste of time even tho I play dota here n there when my ping is low ...n I piss off "pros" cuz i suck :emotawesomepm9:

You'll be singing a different tune when you play DDR: Golden Gate Park Edition. Music from the Grateful Dead, Acoustic Hookah, Phish, Generic Drum Circle and many other bands with djimbes!

Check out some of the great moves you'll be able to do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dinkVGj1jOQ

Available this summer!

I'm stuck at the last challenge in the raritanium cup in Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time. I have to beast 20 waves of enemies and then 2 bosses! So I'm taking a break and playing AC: Brotherhood.

Get ready to lose the next several weeks of your life to ME2.

I platnium'd R&C ... once you get the RYNO this should be cake... hardest part for me was the last clank puzzle.

Guest dankbudz

video games are a waste of time even tho I play dota here n there when my ping is low ...n I piss off "pros" cuz i suck :emotawesomepm9:

Woah, such eloquence - I look forward towards your many insightful contributions in the future.

:sup:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

gotta admit i couldnt even get through the demo for ME2. not my kinda game at all. reminded me of metroid prime way too much

I'm probably not going to buy a new game until the last guardian comes out or I start making decent money (currently broke and jobless). Wait no until portal 2 comes out, and dead space 2 too, fuck....

Portal 2 will be longer than two-three hours right?

Most likely yes it will. I think probably it will be much longer(i think valve said each campaign at least twice as long), plus it has 2 campaigns(1 co-op). They said around 13,000 lines of dialog too.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 just announced for Winter 2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiaNbDtF3Y&feature=player_embedded

I hope it doesn't follow in X-2's footsteps.

Also:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/18/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-leaked-trailer-shows-off-combat-reali/

I really think this game is going to be something else.

I platnium'd R&C ... once you get the RYNO this should be cake... hardest part for me was the last clank puzzle.

Cool, I'll leave the raritanium cup be until I get the RYNO then.

I tried playing LBP2 and it keeps freezing on me. C'mon Mm and Sony, fix the problem.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

LBP2 is very glitchy. we ran through one level with complete silence, was errie and the next time we ran through music was playing. 50,000 people were on last night though. the grappling hooks are heard to get used to - to get that real high swing going, but fun.

if anyone wants to play online my psnthing is awkward_asshat i think

Cool, I'll leave the raritanium cup be until I get the RYNO then.

I tried playing LBP2 and it keeps freezing on me. C'mon Mm and Sony, fix the problem.

Btw the RYNO in this game is probably the best RYNO in any R&C. I encourage you to waste a full clip of it the first time you use it, cuz the longer you hold it down the longer it plays this "fireworks" classical music in the background, its pretty f'n hilarious!

Archived