IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

I'm stuck at the last challenge in the raritanium cup in Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time. I have to beast 20 waves of enemies and then 2 bosses! So I'm taking a break and playing AC: Brotherhood.

Also I picked up Little Big Planet 2 and Mass Effect 2 today.

I platnium'd R&C ... once you get the RYNO this should be cake... hardest part for me was the last clank puzzle.

Cool, I'll leave the raritanium cup be until I get the RYNO then.

I tried playing LBP2 and it keeps freezing on me. C'mon Mm and Sony, fix the problem.

Btw the RYNO in this game is probably the best RYNO in any R&C. I encourage you to waste a full clip of it the first time you use it, cuz the longer you hold it down the longer it plays this "fireworks" classical music in the background, its pretty f'n hilarious!

Holy shit! The RYNO V is basically a win button. Blasted through that last raritanium challenge no problem. Should be near the end of the game soon.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got round to playing Eternal Sonata. It's pretty, silly and mellow, just what I needed.

LBP2 is very glitchy. we ran through one level with complete silence, was errie and the next time we ran through music was playing. 50,000 people were on last night though. the grappling hooks are heard to get used to - to get that real high swing going, but fun.

if anyone wants to play online my psnthing is awkward_asshat i think

Ahh, it'll probably be patched in a week or so. I'm gonna finally get round to finishing the first one before picking this up - I cannae wait, such a fun likkle game.

Guest AcrossCanyons

The story to CoD: Black Ops is really great, surprisingly. Massive step up from previous ones which were fun but not much in terms of story, this one has me really engaged.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood online is really full of bugs (it also takes about 5 - 10 minutes every time to get in a game!) which is annoying but I pursue because it's so much fun and really challenging and unique.

The 3DS is coming out on March 27 ($250) in the US and March 25 in Europe (retailers will put their own price supposedly).

Way too high of a MSRP, I think (waits for Sony's PSP2 at a 400.00 price point) :emotawesomepm9:

best song in LBP2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yaEwcmrR4Q

the best song in LBP1 was obviously battles

hell yes - in fact, I was watching my son play last night, and I kept wondering what that song was, so I used SoundHound on my iPad, and it identified the song within 5 seconds - fucking amazing app.

I actually like the Cafe Tvcba song better on LBP1.

Need to find free time and go back to Ratchet and Clank, Tetris, Demon's Souls, get the Platinum on Dead Space 1 before I go buy Dead Space 2 (out next week).... damn work!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

I actually like the Cafe Tvcba song better on LBP1.

is that the one that sounds like a mexican !!!(chk chk chk) ?

still on RDR, in West Elizabeth rounding off most of the ambient challenges.

how the fuck are you supposed to beat a bear with a melee knife though?

also, where the fuck are skunks? its driving me nuts.

Guest Adjective

just finished yoshi's island, which was great

now it's super mario land 2 - 6 golden coins for original gameboy

had no idea it existed, it's nice discovering a new-to-me mario. plays great, love the black and white and animations

i think it's the last before it switches to wario? ..could never get into that character's style

also started link's awakening dx for gameboy color, which seems like it's going to be a good one.

still on RDR, in West Elizabeth rounding off most of the ambient challenges.

how the fuck are you supposed to beat a bear with a melee knife though?

also, where the fuck are skunks? its driving me nuts.

shoot it a few times first and then melee it. Skunks are around MacFarlane ranch and Warthington ranch, IIRC. They're nocturnal.

The 3DS is coming out on March 27 ($250) in the US and March 25 in Europe (retailers will put their own price supposedly).

Way too high of a MSRP, I think (waits for Sony's PSP2 at a 400.00 price point) :emotawesomepm9:

best song in LBP2

hell yes - in fact, I was watching my son play last night, and I kept wondering what that song was, so I used SoundHound on my iPad, and it identified the song within 5 seconds - fucking amazing app.

holy shit there is a SQUAREPUSHER track in a level near the end! not sure what track but its fairly recent

edit: it's Planetarium

and a pretty good plaid track too

and what sounds like a track from the guy who soundtracked pixeljunk eden

So I beat and platinum'd Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time. It's time to play some AC: Brotherhood now. And huzzah, I'm level 14 now.

Congrats - gotta get back to that!

best song in LBP2

holy shit there is a SQUAREPUSHER track in a level near the end! not sure what track but its fairly recent

Yeah, my son and I freaked when we heard it (he actually recognized it before I did [insert proud dad here], and Plaid's "new family" is also in the game, as well as some other well-known electronic acts like Ochre. The credits at the end tell the whole story.

As far as I saw and could tell, there were no tracks by Baiyon in the credits, although I could have missed it.

He finished the game, and has 100% of the items, now he's going for acing all the levels (which he already has most aced as he went through the game). I helped him on the 4X challenges (bit weird playing LBP with a Street Fighter IV stick as we didn't have a 4th DualShock controller).

So I beat and platinum'd Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time. It's time to play some AC: Brotherhood now. And huzzah, I'm level 14 now.

Congrats - gotta get back to that!

best song in LBP2

Yeah, my son and I freaked when we heard it (he actually recognized it before I did [insert proud dad here], and Plaid's "new family" is also in the game, as well as some other well-known electronic acts like Ochre. The credits at the end tell the whole story.

As far as I saw and could tell, there were no tracks by Baiyon in the credits, although I could have missed it.

He finished the game, and has 100% of the items, now he's going for acing all the levels (which he already has most aced as he went through the game). I helped him on the 4X challenges (bit weird playing LBP with a Street Fighter IV stick as we didn't have a 4th DualShock controller).

wow you should be proud

definitely sounds very much like the eden guy

4p challenges - sucks having to play online to get these. we not got 4 controllers. its really laggy still online.over busy probably

my wife is going back and acing as shes all about the costumes

we're getting near the end i think. getting a little underwhelmed as its so short but i guess the community makes up for what the story lacks

the addition of the rabbits and bees and everything was kinda fun but also took away from what the game actually is. seems they threw as much shit as they could at this one. ripped off so so so many other games

i also think adding the cut scenes was a mistake. the story is flimsy and the characters only interesting for a few seconds. lets just play some levels who cares what the fuck we're playing for. lets just rescue the princess and be done with it!

Crysis 2 MP Demo out tomorrow on Xbox Live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1YDkLIGtqU&feature=player_embedded

That looks sick. I always thought there should be a slide move, or even a move where you could jump backwards.

Archived