IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Playing "Lost in Shadow" on the Wii. Amazing, fantastically playable, has the lushness of Ico

throughout with some superb puzzling and originality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbuXx6vXeZ8

Hey that looks great, it's the first time I've even heard of that game. Though I can't find it anywhere online to pick up a UK version ....

Downloading this right now, though the chances of my machine being able to play it are very slim indeed .... (EDIT: Yep - bastard machine locks up after about 30 seconds of play :facepalm: )

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit, that looks awesome.

It's basically Autechre: The Game

I'd just like to say that this little beauty is a gem. It's free to download and I recommend people check this out. I can't do the bloody sequencer on the second part though. Kaini you had any luck with this?

The maker reckons since the attention he's been getting that he'll have a full version, or at least an expanded version of Fract out by the end of 2011. Here's hoping!

NM, sussed it.

Still playing Minecraft!? Haha, I've not played that for so long...

You'd love Fract man... Guaranteed.

i started it tonight. it's something pretty special alright. i don't think i've ever seen a game with such a unique look. lack of save facility is annoying though.

Red Dead Redemption free roaming.

i tried to enjoy that. i really did. but i got up to level 3 and became very tired of people running by and shooting me/waiting for a bird to appear for 10 minutes.

Im at the Challenge of Hades in GoW.....centaurs are annoying....also wtf with unblockable attacks? that shit gets on my tits so fucking badly.

Red Dead Redemption free roaming.

i tried to enjoy that. i really did. but i got up to level 3 and became very tired of people running by and shooting me/waiting for a bird to appear for 10 minutes.

Im at the Challenge of Hades in GoW.....centaurs are annoying....also wtf with unblockable attacks? that shit gets on my tits so fucking badly.

Don't block... dodge (easier said than done, I know)

oh man this is fucking cheap...im at the giant armored minotaur boss with only one block of health left....wtf....either i gotta get good at this game quick, or start a new record.

Guest AcrossCanyons

New Assassins Creed: Brotherhood DLC out today - seems awesome, downloading it now (had 840 points laying about on my account for a long time and now they finally have a use! :D)

ended up being asked to change to "Easy" mode because i kept getting my ass handed to me by the minotaur...then i realized how insanely easy that boss battle was. :facepalm:

i hope that doesn't cost me a trophy.

oh man this is fucking cheap...im at the giant armored minotaur boss with only one block of health left....wtf....either i gotta get good at this game quick, or start a new record.

do you have any saves from earlier? I hate it when games autosave me in stupid situations.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

oooh shooter2 finally dropped so played that briefly. its more of the same so far.

also been playing that new pacman dx championship game. fuck me its fast and hard to get used to the slow down bits. i'm too old for this game. my reactions times are awful. possibly i need a joystick for this one

I hate it when games autosave me in stupid situations.

Far Cry - overpowered mutant monkeys that kill you with one hit from five meters away, no autosave checkpoint for half an hour, cold sweat running down your back, all you can think - no no no I don't wanna do this over again - eventually you reach a car, you start bashing away, pass three checkpoints in half a minute, the last one puts you right between two monkey mutants and a big nuke one - good times :emotawesomepm9:

I finally beat Dragon Age Origins. Great game. I'm gonna wait for the price of Awakening to drop before I snatch it. It's bound to drop in price soon.

I think I'll play Dead Space 2 before I start Dragon Age 2.

I'm liking BioShock 2 so far. The atmosphere and design is so fucking lush and I love how the philosophy of the sequel's antagonist is the direct opposite of Andrew Ryan's.

Archived