IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i could do with some decent two player NES games if anyone remembers any?

'

Battletoads? I'm pretty sure it's NES and it actually looks really fun (I know that it's two player).

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

'

Battletoads? I'm pretty sure it's NES and it actually looks really fun (I know that it's two player).

battletoads was and still is the shit, theres plenty of great two player nes games, I was gonna respond but theres too many to list

'

battletoads was and still is the shit, theres plenty of great two player nes games, I was gonna respond but theres too many to list

except for the Turbo Tunnel, this was a great game

opt for battletoads and double dragon if you can find it.

Guest beatfanatic

Beatles rock band, with limited edition equipment

I almost bought this last night but put it down at the last minute. Ended up getting God of War collection.

I almost bought this last night but put it down at the last minute. Ended up getting God of War collection.

its' REALLY good

its' REALLY good

I can vouch for this even though I only played the first game. God of war is one of the most epically brilliant platform/fighters ever made.

its' REALLY good

I can vouch for this even though I only played the first game. God of war is one of the most epically brilliant platform/fighters ever made.

i meant beatles :facepalm:

lol

Guest lands end road

I finally got around to Fallout3 for the XBOX 360. Not sure if I like it as much as Oblivion but it's still really engaging.

alright, finally opened up Assassins' Creed II and im lovin it...they improved on it in so many ways, namely searching out viewpoints and all that actually have rewards at the end....i loved finding the viewpoints in the first but this makes it so much better.

and is it just me or is the scenery like 500 times more gorgeous than in the 1st one?

i really need to get a baggy of weed so i can smoke a little one and take in these breathtaking environments.

The story of Assassin's Creed from the first one annoyed me so much I couldn't enjoy it. Photoreal genetic memories? I wish I could have been able to suspend my disbelief more, but I just couldn't get past that. Whoever thought that story was a good idea should get slapped (if it was Jade Raymond, on her ass too). It's like they purposefully thought of the most immersion-breaking story device possible. It's like playing a video game for someone else. If they had played it as a straight historical assassin game it could have been great.

that drives me nuts too lumpy, but for totally different reasons, mainly YOU CANT FUCKING RUN WHEN YOU PLAY DESMOND

WHY THE FUCK CANT I RUN?

It was driving me crazy at the beginning of the game where that bitch Lucy keeps yelling at you to hurry up, but there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Archived