IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a gift card from my boss. Its $100 for amazon, I was going to buy some ps3 games, this is my list:

dead space 2 $19

fallout new vegas $13

metal gear solid hd collection $40

la noire $17

resident evil 5 $13

I also have the option of trading out some of these with uncharted (the first one), mass effect 2, or killzone 2. I'm particularly noncommital about RE5 and la noire and fallout. Also I would love to get the ico/sotc collection but I would rather get metal gear solid. or if anyone has ideas besides what I've listed.

Got the Platinum trophy in Dark Souls! *looks wearily at Demon's Souls, sitting at 61% trophy completion...*

Nice to see you took to the Souls games so much.

Guest ansgaria

I just watched the most recent trailer for the new Metal Gear Solid game, Rising. And it completely and utterly killed my expectations and hype for this game. It just looks so unbelievably bad. And the music just seals the whole fucking thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SNo8h-KfAU

What a damn shame. I think I'll just go play the first Metal Gear and be fucking joyous that it's still as good as it is.

i recommend mass effet 2 cuz its a really great game also killzone and uncharted 1 sucks

also i recommend noby noby boy i havent played it but i always wanted 2 buy a ps3 for it

You were going to buy a PS3 for a 5 dollar "game" (don't get me wrong; it's fun and all, but there's really not much to it) that you can also get for the iPhone?

Noby Noby boy is fun for about 3 hours and then when your IQ starts to degenerate its best to turn it off. I can say I had to babysit a kid once for a couple hours, and Noby Noby boy kept him entertained for about 2 hours.

almost finished Trine 2 in a push last nite with ex-votor. kewl game, pretty funny and not afriad of anything. played at "hard" diff, but it was mostly repetitive platformer/"physics" puzzles that were boring unless solved in abusive ways. lush gfx! good effort by small developer team.

I also have the option of trading out some of these with uncharted (the first one), mass effect 2, or killzone 2. I'm particularly noncommital about RE5 and la noire and fallout. Also I would love to get the ico/sotc collection but I would rather get metal gear solid. or if anyone has ideas besides what I've listed.

RE5 was a pile of shit, ignore it and get mass effect 2.

i can second mass effect 2. the planet scanning gets boring...but it seems like you only have to scan 20 rich planets or so and you are good for the remainder of the game.

i can second mass effect 2. the planet scanning gets boring...but it seems like you only have to scan 20 rich planets or so and you are good for the remainder of the game.

Also (at least on ps3) after you beat the game once, you get a bonus for each game you play, so you never have to do that shit again.

Archived