IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

star wars : tor and assassins creed 2 thru steam.

the sweet thing about ac2 is that it is only launching in danish, very convenient for me, living in america and all.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am playing:

Dark Souls

Darksiders (a game I've had for a long time, but never played. Pretty cool so far)

Infamous 2

DJ Hero 2

Catherine (replaying to get achievements)

I am playing:

Dark Souls

Darksiders (a game I've had for a long time, but never played. Pretty cool so far)

Infamous 2

DJ Hero 2

Oh, I'm also playing Zelda: Skyward Sword.... occasionally... but the game is frustrating and it looks terrible on an HDTV, so I'm having difficulty enjoying it.

I am playing:

Dark Souls

Infamous 2

DJ Hero 2

Oh, I'm also playing Zelda: Skyward Sword.... occasionally... but the game is frustrating and it looks terrible on an HDTV, so I'm having difficulty enjoying it.

Play Zelda on a PC

zelda2-1.png

PC Screenshot

Guest bitroast

Platinum-ed Uncharted 3 in 6 days, and now working on Rayman Origins - this is probably the sleeper GOTY for me - fantastic artwork, amazing platforming (this game pisses on any Mario game from a great height, IMO), and hard as hell, but fun to play and urges you to keep trying harder - everything I love in a video game.

Resistance 3 and KoF XIII beckon next...

yesss. downloaded rayman origins last night and it's an incredible game. best platformer in years.

releasing the game on the psn was a good move too. i hope it boosts the games sales.

Guest viscosity

eh i tried the Dolphin emulator and most wii games still run dodgy. Got Killer 7 running well, but dialogue audio was all out of sync. has potential but needs more work/time

Dead Island on PS3, got it for christmas.

Game has obvious flaws, but they don't matter when you are having this much fun. Might be the most fun I had in a video game since arenas in WoW.

eh i tried the Dolphin emulator and most wii games still run dodgy. Got Killer 7 running well, but dialogue audio was all out of sync. has potential but needs more work/time

It would seem that their website is down right now but there is a performance guide that might be able to help you

Platinum-ed Uncharted 3 in 6 days, and now working on Rayman Origins - this is probably the sleeper GOTY for me - fantastic artwork, amazing platforming (this game pisses on any Mario game from a great height, IMO), and hard as hell, but fun to play and urges you to keep trying harder - everything I love in a video game.

Resistance 3 and KoF XIII beckon next...

Hey congrats on your UC3 platinum!

I'm currently playing Bulletstorm as it was only $20. Rage came in the mail yesterday, so I'll be playing that next. Bought RE5 for $10 too. Recently beat AC Revelations.

i was on BINDING OF ISAAC yesterday and beat moms heart the 10th time this time it was like a giant baby fetus and it spawned BOSSESS like monstro and larry jrs and CHUB (hes my fav lol) and anyways i won but didnt play again then when i go play it today i see theres a NOTHER PERSON to play as a blue fetus baby with X's for its eyes and u dont get any red hearts only 3 metal hearts and its IMPOSSIBLE to get any of the red hearts cuz when u eat dog food it just gives u another metal heart and u start with the special power POOP which makes a pile of poop also yesterday when i was playing i got in a room with 2 larry jrs and a CHUB but the chub didnt have a butt lol and when he tryed to poop out a baby chub he would just squeeze and nothing came out lol

haha nice. I just beat it for the 8th time today. Gotta catch 'em all I say.

i was on BINDING OF ISAAC yesterday and beat moms heart the 10th time this time it was like a giant baby fetus and it spawned BOSSESS like monstro and larry jrs and CHUB (hes my fav lol) and anyways i won but didnt play again then when i go play it today i see theres a NOTHER PERSON to play as a blue fetus baby with X's for its eyes and u dont get any red hearts only 3 metal hearts and its IMPOSSIBLE to get any of the red hearts cuz when u eat dog food it just gives u another metal heart and u start with the special power POOP which makes a pile of poop also yesterday when i was playing i got in a room with 2 larry jrs and a CHUB but the chub didnt have a butt lol and when he tryed to poop out a baby chub he would just squeeze and nothing came out lol

After getting a USB controller shaped like a PS2 pad, I've re-entered the world of Emulation like never before.

Now I'm going through the original Crash Bandicoot series again. Ah, it's been a while. I did a speed run of Crash 2, which I haven't done since 2008. I completed the game in 3:04:31, which shatters my previous record.

I hope to do the same with Crash 1, and break my frustrating record of 2:02:37...

Guest bitroast

Dark Souls.

This is one asshole of a game, but I'm absolutely loving every last inch of it.

The art design, level design, overall 'vibe' to the game is second to none, 10/10. The relentless gaming style is fun too, adding to the overall hellish feel to the game. It really evokes a feeling of going through some sort of hell.

Just received the key to the depths by some capra demon asshole minotaur hiding out in lower undead burg.

Game is amazing <3

Guest Pennywise

im playing sonic Generations. It's pretty average. I rushed to get 7777 points on it so I could play the original Sonic on it. That pretty much sums it up :(

I've completed 3 last chapters only using the ripper. Best gun for sure, especialy if you have upgraded stasis. I love that you can cut like ten legs with one blade.

Been playing Rage. It's really quite good. It got mixed reviews, but it got an 81/100 on metacritic, and it was $30 at ebgames.ca so I grabbed it. Definitely worth it.

I've completed 3 last chapters only using the ripper. Best gun for sure, especialy if you have upgraded stasis. I love that you can cut like ten legs with one blade.

yeah I have been spamming stasis like a bitch in this game. I used to never use it in combat in DS1, I feel like they make it more useful, also the gravity gun thing is a lot more useful. at this point in the game all I have is the line gun and the plasma cutter though. I haven't gone back yet. I will though.

Archived