IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least it looks better than the next RE movie

[youtubehd]rJZDtA7wt9o[/youtubehd]

That Sony commercial looks better than the movie and the game combined.

My girlfriend will inevitably drag me to see this, but at least I'll have Milla.

Guest Enter a new display name

Now playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (not the Australian or the European version, of course LOL)

This game is great! I'm loving it!

Make sure when you fight Shaft, you don't just kill him...

I just killed Richter and I checked on the internet what was wrong with the sudden ending. So I reset my console and I entered the Inverted Castle. Genious!

It's certainly not the groundbreaking uber-awesome game the devs want everyone to think it is, but it'll still be a breath of fresh air for me. Combat is solid, world is bright and colorful and there seems to be tons of loot. Quests are okay, definitely nothing new there, though. Kill 20 of these, give this person a potion, go get this item from this cave for me... my only real complaint is the writing, but I loathe RA Salvatore with a passion, and think he's only a mediocre writer (at best) undeserving of all the praise he gets. But I'm playing for combat and loot, not writing.

The demo is also buggy as fuck, but according to the devs, it was built separately off of a version of the game from like September, at EA's request, so most of their bugfixes didn't make it in... but the issues have apparently been fixed.

Kingdoms of Amalur demo... I have mixed feelings, mostly good though.

Tried the demo when I got the email(pc version). Kept having graphic problems, if I hit escape and went into my options to change settings, if I tried to return to the game I would get crazy graphic anomolies. I ended up uninstalling because it forced me to keep recreating a character every time I had to reload the game. I liked what I saw though, and supposedly this game will lead up to a mmo.

Maybe i'll try the demo on xbox, but I prefer pc.

Man, the story.plot behind Vault 11 in F:NV is one of the best video game experiences I have ever had. Ever. Seriously, for anyone that's not interested in playing it, read this:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_11

Its such a perfect dystopian story Im convinced the Fallout writers ripped it off.

Arkham City

Not really liking it, I'm forcing myself through it right now. Everybody seems to love it for some reason.

It's not bad by any means. But it's just not that good either.

Arkham City

Not really liking it, I'm forcing myself through it right now. Everybody seems to love it for some reason.

It's not bad by any means. But it's just not that good either.

I've too stayed away from it for those very same feelings - it just doesn't look fun. I've watched people play it, and it just seems like a repetitive brawler - nothing too exciting in my book.

Trying to get the last few Protoons on Rayman Origins - those speedrun trophies are brutal!

And strangely enough, went back to Hot Shots Golf 5 for PS3 - hadn't played in years, but is still fun as hell, despite being 4 years old now. Wished they'd come out with a trophy patch for it (I'm looking at you too, Metal Gear Solid 4) - I'd play the hell out of it again if there were Trophies to get.

Archived