IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest southside jim

fuck, I can't tell if my response quoted the previous post, cause that'd just be silly looking and make no sense. Fucking iPod.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ac2 is sitting there for the 360 looking at me and i haven't touched it yet cos i'm addicted to dj hero

same for cod:mw2. goddamit why is everything sequels and colons and shit these days.

my son's 12-year old friend fucking destroyed me on dj hero a while ago over xbox live

and took the piss out of me the whole time, the little asshole

it was the level with jurassic 5 and dj shadow and mc hammer and stuff.

added to the humiliation cos it was 'my' music, and not the black eyed peas, apparently

i'm currently playing street fighter iv, ninja gaiden ii, madworld, muramasa

Guest abreaktor

stalker shadows of chernobyl with oblivion lost mod. its awesome. i played it through and now i am just doing some missions equipped with a gauss rifle and an fn2000. sadly, i cant get to yantar anymore since the military took over there and i am welcomed by 2 HIND helicopters XD

Guest JW Modestburns

Just started playing warcraft 3 and starcraft again.

More companies need to put out cross platform, mac compatible games.

Currently playing Darksiders which is not yet released. Got a rental copy from Rogers Video to pre-play before it drops. Ahhh employee benefits!

Anyways Darksiders is basically the game Xbox has been lacking since God of War hit the PS3. It's also for PS3 though, just sayin. It's quite similar to GOW, and Devil May Cry, with elements borrowed from a variety of other games such as the oldschool Zelda games. Probably the best action/platformer I've played for the 360

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keyaQIpJmr8

- torchlight (on floor 23)

- braid (just finished world 4)

- secret of mana (near beginning... going to kill a witch or somethin)

- team fortress 2

and just finished zeno clash recently

goddamn ACII is addicting as hell, haven't even done much of the storyline, just trying to build up the villa....the assassin's tombs sorta piss me off though, too much goddamn frustration trying to navigate all the climbs/weird jumps and camera angles. other than that though im having a ball.

Guest Smuckers

I was playing Final Fantasy IX on my original 1996 model PS1, but it fucked up. Can't get the disc swapping trick to work on my newer PS1, so I'll just have to borrow a legit copy off a friend. Until then, I'll just be carrying on with More Brain Training's Sudoku puzzles.

Archived