IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

I'm in tears right now

Megaman has been revealed to be a playable character on Street Fighter x Tekken. But it's the Megaman from that fucking horrible american cover for the original megaman! You know which one! Holy shit this is awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3cNFeKOAMM

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just started Final Fantasy XII again after 5 years or so...goddamn I forgot how beautiful this looks considering the PS2's capabilities.

also forgot how incredibly convoluted the plot was.

I just went over an entire week without playing a single video game. I've been busy making tunes. Anyway, I think I'll continue my game in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands now.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is out on Tuesday. I might just have to pick it up.

I've been playing Starcraft again later these days...And I still suck at it. I'm trying really hard to get better but the IA humiliates me every time :cry: Can anyone recommend me some tips/websites/tricks/whatever ? Thanks in advance !

I've been playing Starcraft again later these days...And I still suck at it. I'm trying really hard to get better but the IA humiliates me every time :cry: Can anyone recommend me some tips/websites/tricks/whatever ? Thanks in advance !

Scout right away. That way you know what your enemy is building and you can then build units that counter what they're building. Also make as many bases as you can to maximize resources. That way you can build or rebuild armies fast.

Guest Enter a new display name

Birthday August 30, 1993

Birthday August 30, 1993

:emotawesomepm9:

um shit, play more RTS i guess? SC ain't a beginner rts...

Yeah one of the few RTS I really got into was AoE 2, so I took the habit of spending 3 hours building cities, increasing my technology and stuff - it first surprised me how fast the Starcraft gameplay was.

Scout right away. That way you know what your enemy is building and you can then build units that counter what they're building. Also make as many bases as you can to maximize resources. That way you can build or rebuild armies fast.

Thanks will try it ASAP !!

I'm looking forward to Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Anyone play the demo yet? All of the gameplay videos look great. I may pass on Final Fantasy XIII-2 for now and finish a few games and then KoA:R which will keep me busy. So I won't really be missing FFXIII-2, which I am looking forward to, but not that much.

Finally got Gran Turismo 5 (got the XL Edition with all the DLC), and for some strange reason, Bejeweled 3 - been playing the hell out of Diamond Mine mode - really makes Bejeweled fun and challenging.

I got around to beating Portal 2 over the holidays. Definitely ranks as one of the best games I've ever played (except for the bad indie song at the end.)

Also tried out a game called Achron which was pretty mind bending. RTS game, like starcraft, but you can travel back and forth through time and change things, cause paradoxes, and be able to pull off some really fucked up stuff like building units in the present, going into the future when they're done and then send them back into the past before the technology is even available for either players! Game looks really ugly and it slaughters the CPU with the real-time time travel mechanics, though.

Also tried out a game called Achron which was pretty mind bending. RTS game, like starcraft, but you can travel back and forth through time and change things, cause paradoxes, and be able to pull off some really fucked up stuff like building units in the present, going into the future when they're done and then send them back into the past before the technology is even available for either players! Game looks really ugly and it slaughters the CPU with the real-time time travel mechanics, though.

Thought you meant this for a second ...

C64_Archon.png

C64_Archon.png

LOL, that's what I thought too. Damn, I'm old.

Birthday August 30, 1993

but the IA humiliates me

I'm still trying to beat Majora's Mask. I am using assisstance with this because its a pain in the ass to explore with a limit of 3 days (at most when you play the inverted song of time...you get 2 hours 42 minutes of real time game play before you have to revert time back and save).

I'm looking forward to Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Anyone play the demo yet?

It's gonna be pretty good, I think. Demo is buggy as hell but apparently it was made by a third party before most of the fixes were implemented. Overall it looks to be a fun looty hack and slash :D

just finished braid for the second time. great game, read a little bit about the stars you can collect and will probably have to try once again to get those.

also check this out: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/943284-braid/faqs/53842

just skimmed through it but that's a huge ass analysis right there.

suffering from thinking in weird world physics irl now

suffering from thinking in weird world physics irl now

Back when I played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 every single day I would imagine how Tony Hawk would do board slides and grinds on various things around me in irl. My mind would explode when I was driving past buildings. So many skate-possibilities.

But yeah, Braid is an amazing game.

We're all sons of bitches now.

C64_Archon.png

Love that game. I even have a t-shirt of the box art. I heard there was an iphone/ipad remake of it that was pretty good!

Archived