IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started a game in New Vegas finally. No problems/glitches so far. I wonder how long I can say that for. My PS3 might be magical though, cuz I never had any glitches in Skyrim.

Started a game in New Vegas finally. No problems/glitches so far. I wonder how long I can say that for. My PS3 might be magical though, cuz I never had any glitches in Skyrim.

i rarely experienced glitches. the only ones that were really annoying were the occasional freeze/restart problem. But even that was a fairly rare occurrance.

I've been playing Starcraft again later these days...And I still suck at it. I'm trying really hard to get better but the IA humiliates me every time :cry: Can anyone recommend me some tips/websites/tricks/whatever ? Thanks in advance !

make more workers than you think you'll need, and at the start of the game you should be making workers constantly. I think a good ratio is 2.5 workers for every mineral node (don't quote me I haven't touched starcraft 2 for about a year). And you want to expand asap. Like as soon as you get your first military structure up and producing units you want to expand.

Guest Forestranger

Skyward Sword on the Dolphin emu @ 1600p is very cool. Just passed the first dungeon.

can it be played with kb + mouse?

Apparently it can. I gave up after 10 minutes of trying to set it up and just borrowed a wii motion plus and 'chuk form a friend. It doesn't require the Sensor bar either.

I was using 2 tea lights and I didn't notice that they had gone out but the controllers still worked fine.

I've been playing Starcraft again later these days...And I still suck at it. I'm trying really hard to get better but the IA humiliates me every time :cry: Can anyone recommend me some tips/websites/tricks/whatever ? Thanks in advance !

make more workers than you think you'll need, and at the start of the game you should be making workers constantly. I think a good ratio is 2.5 workers for every mineral node (don't quote me I haven't touched starcraft 2 for about a year). And you want to expand asap. Like as soon as you get your first military structure up and producing units you want to expand.

Yeah thank you all :) I now successfully mine ressources so it's not a problem anymore, and discovered how powerful expanding is ! All I need now is pratice...thanks !

Yeah dolphin is amazing. Been playing mario party and Brawl with some friends recently using 3 ps3 controllers and one xbox360 controller.

Yeah thank you all :) I now successfully mine ressources so it's not a problem anymore, and discovered how powerful expanding is ! All I need now is pratice...thanks !

Check out Day9 commentary http://blip.tv/day9tv

He's kinda good at teaching and is also sometimes quite funny.

Yume Nikki

It's probably been mentioned in the topic somewhere already. Freeware game featuring lots of amazing everything. You walk around in a girl's dreams. That's about it. Great music.

There's a download link on that page, but it's for Windows. You'll need to do a bit of searching to find the Mac version.

Yume Nikki It's probably been mentioned in the topic somewhere already. Freeware game featuring lots of amazing everything. You walk around in a girl's dreams. That's about it. Great music. There's a download link on that page, but it's for Windows. You'll need to do a bit of searching to find the Mac version.

Ooh, got to check that one - It looks like the twisted offspring between LSD: Dream Emulator and Earthbound ....

Check out Day9 commentary http://blip.tv/day9tv

He's kinda good at teaching and is also sometimes quite funny.

Thanks the video are great ! I'll dig the "Newbie Tuesday" asap.

Also finally beat the AI first the first time today, it feels good :w00t:

Super Meat Boy.... 1st time... Wow..... Amazing game. FEELING yourself getting better is such a glorious feeling. Feelings. I'm stuck on the end world now.... Only 5 levels and I cant beat any of em yet. I love how The Binding if Isaac referenced this game a ton. I'm just understanding now. Some great moosincs in here as well. Gamepad or go home (pc).

Ooh, got to check that one - It looks like the twisted offspring between LSD: Dream Emulator and Earthbound ....

Yeah, it's often compared to that.

The other game I mentioned (actually called Refugee: The Second Hearing) is made by Vasily Zotov, a Russian guy who is either schizophrenic or semi-schizophrenic. Refugee is his third game and it's incomplete. His first game is not easy to get ahold of, but you can download his second game, Space Spy, from his website. His games are insane; they're like an acid trip, and quite difficult to play.

Super Meat Boy.... 1st time... Wow..... Amazing game. FEELING yourself getting better is such a glorious feeling. Feelings. I'm stuck on the end world now.... Only 5 levels and I cant beat any of em yet. I love how The Binding if Isaac referenced this game a ton. I'm just understanding now. Some great moosincs in here as well. Gamepad or go home (pc).

word!

such tight gameplay! and relentlessly hard, yeah.

i spent lots of time on it but never fully completed it though, some of the dark (dark world?) stages are just too damn cruel.

Fo real! The dark world is super tough. I've beaten all of the dark world levels for the 1st world, but that's it so far. The tight gameplay is one of the reasons why I like it so much. It is so great how one can FEEL themselves getting better over time.

man they got it just right with the gameplay in that one. gave it a whirl again earlier and it's the perfect speed and the perfect responsiveness, combined with an always-solid framerate. pretty much the ideal engine for a platformer. i was a bit dissappointed with the binding of isaac afterwards, although that was excellent in it's own harsh way as well..

So I beat New Vegas. It was great. I didn't encounter a single bug or crash which was awesome. I think I'm gonna download some of the DLC tonight. Old World Blues, I'm looking at you.

damn man that was fast.

i stopped playing new vegas to wait for the ultimate edition...i made the mistake of dling Honest Hearts a while back and it was sorta snooze worthy.

Ya, I didn't really do much else than play New Vegas, and I pretty much just did a b-line through the main quest with only a couple of side quests. I really just wanted to get the game finished on hardcore so I can play the rest of the game without worrying about hunger, sleep, or dehydration. So now I'll be going back and doing all of the side quests and some of the DLC.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning on Tuesday.

Archived