IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I defeated Bayonetta today.

it was ridiculous.... I can't quite figure out if was in a good way or a bad way... but it was ridiculous.

FIFA 10 ..

Manager Mode ..

Year - 2016

Teams - Liverpool (3 Years) - Two League Titles - One F.A Cup .

Macclesfield Town ( 1 Year) - F.A Cup ..

Grasshoppers - (1 Year) - Swiss Cup

Falkirk (-Ongoing season-) - Current Position - 2nd - Scottish Cup Semi-Finals ..

If you get your reputation to full though it usually only lets you go to the bigger clubs that offer you jobs?

I'm in my 5th season with Burton Albion. Got them from League 2 to the Premiership winning league each year before coming 3rd in my first PL season. Most I've spent on a player is £1mil as I usually scout. 5 points clear after 30 games and in CL last 16 and fa cup quaters.

FIFA 10 ..

Manager Mode ..

Year - 2016

Teams - Liverpool (3 Years) - Two League Titles - One F.A Cup .

Macclesfield Town ( 1 Year) - F.A Cup ..

Grasshoppers - (1 Year) - Swiss Cup

Falkirk (-Ongoing season-) - Current Position - 2nd - Scottish Cup Semi-Finals ..

If you get your reputation to full though it usually only lets you go to the bigger clubs that offer you jobs?

I'm in my 5th season with Burton Albion. Got them from League 2 to the Premiership winning league each year before coming 3rd in my first PL season. Most I've spent on a player is £1mil as I usually scout. 5 points clear after 30 games and in CL last 16 and fa cup quaters.

Yeah, that is true .. but when i left Liverpool my Rep was 2.5 ( I didn't meet the Board's expectations ) .. now i am in Falkirk .. my Rep is 3.5, if i finish Top of the Table and win the Scottish Cup my Rep will be 4.5 .. and Hopefully they will let me choose a bigger club (No Offense to Falkirk)

anyone looking forward to:

Mass Effect 2?

Dark Void?

Bioshock 2?

the demo for Dark Void is a little iffy, but i really want to see the Xbox 360 shine on a flying game, and the developers behind Crimson Skies did it the best on Xbox 1.

anyone looking forward to:

Mass Effect 2?

Dark Void?

Bioshock 2?

the demo for Dark Void is a little iffy, but i really want to see the Xbox 360 shine on a flying game, and the developers behind Crimson Skies did it the best on Xbox 1.

I'm hoping Bioshock 2 will be as good as the first, if not better

I'm currently playing Fallout 3 for PS3. I already played it on PC, but I want the PS3 trophies.

I'm also playing Dead Space. And I finally picked up Uncharted 2: Among Theives as well.

On the side I'm still playing New Super Mario Bros Wii, trying to collect all the big coins for world 9.

And of coarse Guitar Hero every once and a while. It's official, I've beaten every single song ever released in the Guitar Hero franchise on the expert difficulty, including DLC.

I'm awaiting the release of Bioshock 2. The first one was awesome. Here's hoping the second one will be, at least, just as good.

i had to state this, playing AC2, i realized...this soundtrack is one of the best ive ever heard in a video game....anyone else agree?

ther's nothing like just chilling on a viewpoint to here that angelic voice and slight guitar and harp chords understatedly supporting the whole melody YES ITS GREAT

Yeah +1 on that - and it's not just that the music is great - the way it swells and abates depending on what's going on in the game world is really well done. I heard somewhere that they were going to release the soundtrack will see if I can find that info.

edit: from wikipedia:

"The score to Assassin's Creed II was composed by Jesper Kyd, who recorded his score with a 35-piece string ensemble and 13-person choir at Capitol Records.[28] A soundtrack was released via digital download on November 16, 2009. 14 tracks of the soundtrack were also released on the game disc available with the special pre-order Black edition of Assassin's Creed II."

Still impressed by the overall high level of polish - just finished the main story missions and, unlike most games of this ilk, will stick around to complete all the secondary missions just cause I love the universe.

Guest Dirty Protest

I tried playing FFVII again, its shit game play and verbosity depressed me, so I stopped. It now joins the list of games from the past that I should have left there.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

my wife just finished uncharted2. i'm looking forward to playing it through myself as it looked really impressive.

in uncharted 1 the shooting got really repetitive. oh what more bad guys and it looks like they fixed that a wee bit.

is the online multiplayer stuff for uncharted2 worth a looksee?

Oh these PS3's are so much more reliable than 360's eh?

Yeah, yeah, fuck off :emotawesomepm9:

Must have been my karma for 360 bashing all the time - this was a 2007 60GB model, and the first time it died (late 2008) it was a bad Blu-Ray drive, which cost to fix to the tune of 150USD, then December 2009 the logic board failed. This time Sony offered an upgrade program that was cheaper than fixing it and since I was going to lose my HDD data anyways if they did fix it (since the save data and content on the drive is DRM-keyed to that machine's hardware), it was better to just upgrade to the 120GB slim. I like it better too, since it's much quieter fan-wise than the older models.

I've got 2 PS3s now (got my son a 250GB PS3 slim in an awesome Gamestop trade in story I'll have to tell another time), so if one does die, I've got a backup. Now I know how 360 owners feel. That being said, Sony sent out the new PS3 before I even shipped off the old one, so we weren't down for very long.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

ClearCut_Action03.jpg

Whoa. Is this worth buying a PC for?

absolutely, one of the most addict games I've ever played and even with the fact that its @ first beta stage with like 5 maps, its got a lot of support and I bet money in a month or two it will be updated with new gametypes and even more dynamic maps. I have played a few mech games in the past that I really liked but I love this shit. One of few games that make me want to upgrade my computer for(hell this game makes me want to build a mech cockpit and live in a basement in new jersey with my ex wife doloris. You could build a wicked a computer to be able to play the crysis engine on high high for roughly 1 grand right now.

Mechwarrior Living Legends

Honestly I think as hardware gets more and more complex this shit will happen more and more. Sucks cock that Xbox's and PS3's won't last like a NES or Mega Drive.

Honestly I think as hardware gets more and more complex this shit will happen more and more. Sucks cock that Xbox's and PS3's won't last like a NES or Mega Drive.

Oh totally - my mom (bless, she's 76) who still has my 1985 NES and still plays it (Tetris addict), was asking why the PS3 broke twice and I told her the same thing.

Archived